Dallas Mccarver! Rip

Were *

Were you there? Did you see the cpr given? Forgot I was dealing with Mr know it all

Keep bashing the keyboard with your forehead

Bloody hell are you banging on about [emoji23][emoji23]

Did u read my post.

All I meant is no one knows. No one would include me. Dam your slow today

Bloody hell are you banging on about [emoji23][emoji23]

Did u read my post.

All I said is no one knows. No one would include me. Dam your slow today
It's a struggle at times reading them without an interpreter but I got the gist.
Chances of his organs going are slim at 26 regardless of what he was doing. Unless he done himself in.

It's a struggle at times reading them without an interpreter but I got the gist.
Chances of his organs going are slim at 26 regardless of what he was doing. Unless he done himself in.

Chances of him having a heart attack at his weight , daily activity n life style is not slim though.

Surely you would agree with this ??

All you need is the gist. It's a forum not n exam n I couldn't spare the time to adjust auto correct or check my grammar. Sad if others can be hey ho.

Let's be frank. He was pushing things and for a reason. Was he pushing it more than Eddie Hall or Branch Warren? Hell even Big Rammy could barely speak in a video the other day and was spitting every where as he talked. It's what these guys do.

The end of the day the kid was only 25/26. It's bollocks.

Chances of him having a heart attack at his weight , daily activity n life style is not slim though.

Surely you would agree with this ??

All you need is the gist. It's a forum not n exam n I couldn't spare the time to adjust auto correct or check my grammar. Sad if others can be hey ho.
Very slim at 26.

To be fair he had issues all this year. Something could of given up. They're not far out of the Olympia too so he could be pushing it.

Not sure we'll know the full truth but if it's choking on food.. fuck. Could of happened to any of us.

To be fair he had issues all this year. Something could of given up. They're not far out of the Olympia too so he could be pushing it.

Not sure we'll know the full truth but if it's choking on food.. fuck. Could of happened to any of us.
He wasnt doin olympia dnt think

Walking round at over or around 300lb for 6-8 years.

Plus the rest I disagree but we'll never really no.
Millions do every day at a heavier weight millions are 10 year smack rats at 26. Millions are heavy alcoholics at 26.

The body can cope with all sorts of trauma, 26 is fuck all. So yet again you are talking shite

Millions do every day at a heavier weight millions are 10 year smack rats at 26. Millions are heavy alcoholics at 26.

The body can cope with all sorts of trauma, 26 is fuck all. So yet again you are talking shite

Lmfao.

I'm talking shite. What's with the bad attitude n language. Lower the dose mate. Roid rage taking over.

We're did u hear he choked on food. A BB board. [emoji23][emoji23] yet I'm talking shite by just discussing possibilities.

Someone needs to give there head a shake [emoji23]

Hundreds of thousands die every year from heart attacks n other things that are totally healthy. I'm lost on your points but we're getting no were. Go chill

Lmfao.

I'm talking shite. What's with the bad attitude n language. Lower the dose mate. Roid rage taking over.

We're did u hear he choked on food. A BB board. [emoji23][emoji23] yet I'm talking shite by just discussing possibilities.

Someone needs to give there head a shake [emoji23]
Emojis involved. Heads totally gone here. And i have not touched a steroid for years.

Thank you

Such a shame. So young. Another black eye for the sport sadly. I remember years back watching bigger faster stronger and they said "show me the bodies" that film was 10 years ago. Sadly now the bodies are stacking up however you look at It.

Reactions: Max
Back