Dallas Mccarver! Rip

However he died doesn't matter just sad loss for the sport of bodybuilding.We will find out in time.I suppose inside some bodies can withstand more than others for longer periods.Knew someone whose liver packed in at 25 had been drinking since 15.Meanwhile another guy local to me has been an alcoholic since about 14 he's now 60 still an alcoholic and still living go figure.

No one seems to ave a bad word to say about him

Bfg it seems

However he died doesn't matter just sad loss for the sport of bodybuilding.We will find out in time.I suppose inside some bodies can withstand more than others for longer periods.Knew someone whose liver packed in at 25 had been drinking since 15.Meanwhile another guy local to me has been an alcoholic since about 14 he's now 60 still an alcoholic and still living go figure.
A rare case. Everyone seems to know a young casualty.

Here's a fact you can take to the grave. If you are born 100% healthy it is virtually impossible do blow your organs out in your 20s.

Rumours he shot a massive amount of fast slin and peps just beforehand. Hypo then choked? Couldn't get the food down quickly enough?

Will we ever find out the true story?

I can guarantee his lifestyle at 26 was a damnsite better than some of ours at his age.

He's just unlucky, a guy he knows well spoke to Flex Lewis his mate, who said he choked. I'd suggest that's as good as it gets.

Just an unlucky kid, same as most people who die young.

26 would be extremely young to can it from any abuse, let alone gear.
Was supposdly on 30iu humolog a meal tho
Diabetics dnt even take that much

Was supposdly on 30iu humolog a meal tho
Diabetics dnt even take that much

When I was experimenting with slin, the most I shot was 40iu and you can feel the hypo coming on quick, I was lashing sweets, coke down my neck. Not a good feel and I don't take it anymore.

30iu would be standard for him IMO.

Back