Depression

Its ok fella i aint goin anywhere xx
Any other books you suggest? I just ordered this one.
Audio books are always best for me.

I certainly suffer from some thing can't put my finger on it LOL.
But I spend a lot of my life stressed and unable to relax.
Makes me productive but I will push my self until I land in the hospital or get ill both have happened more than once.
Then I am the kinda guy that uses stimulants to keep pushing and pushing because as soon as I feel tired and stop I feel like I am failing my self.

Dat der overachiever problemz!

Do you rate modafilin for that bro

Do you rate modafilin for that bro
Yes most certainly!
Only take early in the day as in 5-6am or else sleeping may be an issue.
Don't think this is a "more is better drug" often half a pill is the best way to go.
Combine with some caffeine and L-thryosine during the day for sustained focus.

It's also a best used sparingly drug.
If you use it every day you wont get much from it IMO.

Also be very careful with pushing work too much.
Sure you can go a good while on small amounts of sleep which moda will really help with.
Meaning after I use moda i need less sleep that night and wake up refreshed.
Keep a track of your resting heart rate, if that starts going up you need to back off and sleep more!

Sounds like a self esteem issue Cornelius.

I'd advise when you feel like that to compare yourself to your peers and realise how much you have actually achieved.

Might make you realise that it's OK to take your foot off the gas, recover and coast now and then.

Fact is.... You'll still be doing better and acheving more than most are in 3rd gear.
I think that's a fair assessment.
The moment I achieve a goal I feel a sense of light depression thinking "well that wasn't a big deal you need to have a BIGGER goal" and right on to the next goal.
I never really have any kind of feel good sensations from achieving any thing.

Hell as crazy as it sounds the most achievement I felt ever with competing was beating BL just because he bitched and complained for 6 months.
It made me smirk that I could have such an profound effect on another human over such a trivial thing!
(no offense to other competitors but winning contests unless we're talking about the Mr O when you get 300k as a prize means very little at least in my eyes)

P.S. Don't think I missed your compliment and I appreciate that!

I think that's a fair assessment.
The moment I achieve a goal I feel a sense of light depression thinking "well that wasn't a big deal you need to have a BIGGER goal" and right on to the next goal.
I never really have any kind of feel good sensations from achieving any thing.

Hell as crazy as it sounds the most achievement I felt ever with competing was beating BL just because he bitched and complained for 6 months.
It made me smirk that I could have such an profound effect on another human over such a trivial thing!
(no offense to other competitors but winning contests unless we're talking about the Mr O when you get 300k as a prize means very little at least in my eyes)

P.S. Don't think I missed your compliment and I appreciate that!
Itt @doink whats the 100 pound 8 week offer

I'd say remember that success is all too absent from the lives of the vast majority.

So learn to enjoy it when it comes along for a few days before you start looking at the next goal. Maybe make that a rule. You have 48 hours after the completion of one goal before you allow yourself to start planning the next.

48 hours might be conservative I dunno, you could always extend that based on your own patience.

I really need to take a leaf out of your book and challenge myself more tbh.

I'll work on it going forward.
It's always grass greener on the other side bro.
Believe it or not I see some of your FB posts and I honestly think "damn I wish I could just go out and enjoy my self like he does!".

But yes good point enjoy the moment as we are not assured of another such moment!

I do find motivational talks and all of that actually helpful.
I used to think "those little inspirational clips people post up on social media are stupid and for weak people" but now when I am feeling tired and worn out I will listen to a 3 minute motivational clip and I really get a little boost from it.
Often only lasts a few hours but it's better than nothing!

So anyone who has further book/podcast suggestions bang them up!
I have noticed my way of thinking is VERY common in BBing as in half of my close friends have the same kind of thoughts as I do.
So I am sure it will help others too!

Yeah my thinking is after years of cocaine abuse and the obvious effect that's gonna have on dopamine sensitivity, that the slight increase in dopamine caused by moda isn't gonna register.

Bit like serotenergic drugs. I could likely still drop a pill now and feel next to nothing whereas my mates would be mangled off half.

Once you've fucked it you've fucked it. Takes years and years to recover.
Yes, like if you over use adderall for work.
Even a few days in a row will lead to huge decrease in it's effectiveness.
I was actually told by one doctor I easily could have a script for the stuff (you have to answer 5 questions to be in the running to get a script over here lol).
But it's really a band-aid and like MODA if you use it more than sparingly you wont get any thing worth while in return.

I do believe all stim use besides plain caffeine will lead to symptoms of depression if you use regularly.
Those big boosts in energy don't come without a price!

Yeah my thinking is after years of cocaine abuse and the obvious effect that's gonna have on dopamine sensitivity, that the slight increase in dopamine caused by moda isn't gonna register.

Bit like serotenergic drugs. I could likely still drop a pill now and feel next to nothing whereas my mates would be mangled off half.

Once you've fucked it you've fucked it. Takes years and years to recover.

Exactly, hence why mdma does fuk all to me theese days, and u need more n mlre coke to feel anything

I feel your pain brahs as my septum continues to sink like the Titanic sank into dat icy abyss.........

If no one has heard of tony robbins ( most probably have),watch a few bits really tracks you back to where the faults in your personality started goes deep.

Watch too much he repeats himself and you see him for what he is... a salesman.

Got some interesing stories though

If no one has heard of tony robbins ( most probably have),watch a few bits really tracks you back to where the faults in your personality started goes deep.

Watch too much he repeats himself and you see him for what he is... a salesman.

Got some interesing stories though

You watched the documentary on him on Netflix? Interesting guy He charges fortunes to go to see him, if I had the money and a higher tolerance in the cringing department I would go and see him, but it's so American I would prob throw up in my mouth.

You watched the documentary on him on Netflix? Interesting guy He charges fortunes to go to see him, if I had the money and a higher tolerance in the cringing department I would go and see him, but it's so American I would prob throw up in my mouth.
Yeah i have... the man has a gift thats for sure. To keep chatting for 50 hours..

Theres some substance in what he preaches though once you cut out the hype and B.S.

Back