Digs journal....

Bit of cardio today,

Warm up 20 mins fast walk on max incline

Made up a circuit:
2 mins all out on xtrainer (level 17 high resistance)
8 pullups - chest to bar from dead hang
25 reps ab machine with half stack

Managed 5 rounds in c23mins. Hard work!

Bit of cardio today,

Warm up 20 mins fast walk on max incline

Made up a circuit:
2 mins all out on xtrainer (level 17 high resistance)
8 pullups - chest to bar from dead hang
25 reps ab machine with half stack

Managed 5 rounds in c23mins. Hard work!

WTF I come in here after ...well too long...and what do I get? Cardio update!:cool:

I know Tans... its like Dig is all (guy and top)

crossfit thats cute.jpg

and youre all (girl at bottom) :D

Reactions: Dig
no comment.................

Id keep quiet as well seeing as tho you're the one training for a couple of 10k races lmao

WTF I come in here after ...well too long...and what do I get? Cardio update!:cool:

Bit of a cardio queer these days. One day I will probably see the light again!! Sad times :sad:

Training- Back

Deadlift, up to 220x8
Neutral grip pullups- bw+20kgx3 bw+60kg x3, 2.75, 2.5 drop bwx20 all from a full hang
Machine row- p50x5, p70x5, p100x5 squeezed shoulder blades together hard as poss for 5 secs each rep at peak contraction

Was in a bit of a rush today so moved thru things pretty quickly

Training- Bench/bi's/tris

-Close grip pause bench + bands
60x3, 80x2, 100x1, 120x1, 140x1, 160x1 hard as fck
130 5 sets of 3 reps, felt much better when put wrist wraps on, wrists seem less stable after losing some bw
bands off 130x1, brought grip in a bit more then 100x17

-Deadstop Olympic bar curls
60x4 felt v heavy
40x22,18,11 short rests

-Neutral grip tri ext (on floor)
15 each side x6
25 each side - too heavy to do extension was just pressing out so dropped
20es x12 or so
15es 4-5 sets to failure, couple forced reps last set

-Superset tri pushdowns and cable curls, 5 (or 6?) rounds back to back all sets to failure

Trained with @JB and turns out he has himself booked in for a facial and 'pamper session' in a couple of weeks (seriously), a late xmas present from his lass i think he said. Hair, nails, massages, manicures, eyebrow threading and an indian head massage, not really my thing but good to see he isnt ashamed of his feminine side :)

Training- Bench/bi's/tris

-Close grip pause bench + bands
60x3, 80x2, 100x1, 120x1, 140x1, 160x1 hard as fck
130 5 sets of 3 reps, felt much better when put wrist wraps on, wrists seem less stable after losing some bw
bands off 130x1, brought grip in a bit more then 100x17

-Deadstop Olympic bar curls
60x4 felt v heavy
40x22,18,11 short rests

-Neutral grip tri ext (on floor)
15 each side x6
25 each side - too heavy to do extension was just pressing out so dropped
20es x12 or so
15es 4-5 sets to failure, couple forced reps last set

-Superset tri pushdowns and cable curls, 5 (or 6?) rounds back to back all sets to failure

Trained with @JB and turns out he has himself booked in for a facial and 'pamper session' in a couple of weeks (seriously), a late xmas present from his lass i think he said. Hair, nails, massages, manicures, eyebrow threading and an indian head massage, not really my thing but good to see he isnt ashamed of his feminine side :)

Nice for you to be able to make it today, I know the heavy tv schedule you have on only last night you where on the graham norton show, can you let me know when the next series of little Britain is out, any chance of a signed DVD

Back