Eph

Discussion in 'Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous

Mates,

Eph for sale on well known websites - no names mentioned of course... Ones like EPH500 Extreme and the unbranded eph tabs they do in 20mg doses... Any one tried?

2. atto40

atto40 Full Member

Only tried the real deal under name of kaizen 8mg per tab from Canada direct. 2 tabs of this stuff gets me wired !

Raisin likes this.
  3. DLTBB

DLTBB Full Member

Training Log:
    Click Here
    I tend to avoid the pre-made T5/ECA stacks now as I've heard a lot of negative shit about them. I don't know if Ephedrine raws are hard to come by for UGL now but from what I've seen a lot of them have started replacing the Eph with DMAA now. I'm using Kaizer pharma Ephedrine from Canada at the moment and it's definitely doing the trick, 3 8mg tabs with 200mg Caffeine and 80mg Aspirin and my hunger is pretty much non-existent until the afternoon.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous

What does EPH do?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous

Anyone used gsl eph?

6. RS86

RS86 Top Contributor

Kills your appetite, gives you energy to train when tired from low cals and dieting and along with caffeine and aspirin can also add a slight boost to body's ability to burn fat.

It is an oxygen molecule away from speed, hence why it is so regulated these days IMO, as it could be used to manufacture speed previously.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous

Yep, been trawling then net to find kaizer as it's said to be the best. Damn Canadian shipping restrictions

8. doink

doink Top Contributor

Eph is more or less impossible to source in bulk.

If youre that way inclined you can easily reduce eph to methamphetamine with hypophosphorous acid. You can do it with household shit so obviously it's heavily controlled and clamped down on hard at customs but like all prohibition it only works so far.

Pharma stuff is easily sourced in personal amounts though, as is anything if you look hard enough.

9. doink

doink Top Contributor

Ftr You'd have more luck just buying speed tbh, it's probably easier to source and cheaper.

Just tastes fucking awful. It'll give you nightmares....

Robbie and Raisin like this.
  10. Porky

Porky Top Contributor

This. Eph isn't available without a license for decent quantity purchases, there's similar ie Lorcaserin and Orlistat etc but no eph.

11. neil.rushton

neil.rushton Competitor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Didn't @Con start a thread a while back with some decent EPH/ECA's??

12. Raisin

Raisin Full Member

Thats why you wrap it in a Rizla and bomb it lol. Just like being in the 90s ha ha

doink likes this.
  13. doink

doink Top Contributor

Nah bro that's like wearing a condom, using a bar tampon while squatting or vaping..

Embrace the pain.

Raisin likes this.
  14. Anonymous

Anonymous

Found myself some Kaizen Eph from Canada :D
    How do people dose the eca, twice or 3 times per day? So far done 24mg + 200mg caf twice per day and not felt overly affected.