Fast Food Diet

You guys might all want to try the ultimate bodybuilders cheat day food!!! NANDOS!!!!!! Legend has it they have chicken AND potatoes there :O

I always feel guilty after a good nandos and fast for 3 days straight!

Watched supersize me last night and omg they guy is sh!t, he only has 3 mcdonalds a day and 1 is a breakfast meal and all of them look tiny, I was thinking of having double meals most of the time. He even pukes in first few days as he cant take it wtf.

At the end they are trying to say his liver is the same as a p!ss heads :confused: and could explode at any time, and he only did it for 1 month.

Looks like am gona die then :lol:

Gona watch fat head now.

@Jstar will this be done clean or whilst on PEDs? reason i ask is as when im on anything I can pretty much eat whatever I liike ice cream etc etc and wont get any noticiable fat gain and actually loose fat, whilst being clean ill get fat/watery quite easy on abs and lower back.
damn i need to get back on!

You will have terrible inflamation on this.

I think it will go down due to the fact I eat mostly high carb high sugar foods now and I dont really like chips or fizzy drinks, so when I will be having fast food it will mainly consist of fat.

@Jstar will this be done clean or whilst on PEDs? reason i ask is as when im on anything I can pretty much eat whatever I liike ice cream etc etc and wont get any noticiable fat gain and actually loose fat, whilst being clean ill get fat/watery quite easy on abs and lower back.
damn i need to get back on!

Using peds , I can eat anything while not on them though.

May as well do a video log for the forums own entertainment :D

Reactions: JB
What am I gona need to do this properly and measure results ?

I was thinking of taking my weight and measurements and bodyfat , so I would need scales callipers and tape measure.

I wanted to keep an eye on blood sugar and pressure so would need bp monitor and blood sugar monitor (any recommendations for good but not 2 expensive ones ?)

What else would I need to buy to do this and make it more interesting ?

Back