Football 2019/20 Thread

Seriously, I think OGS has earnt one more season.

Martial
Rashford Greenwood
Fernandes Pogba
DCM
LB Slabhead CB AWB
Hendo

DCM = Saul Niguez
LB = ?
CB = Upamecano

I wouldn’t buy Sancho and would concentrate on further back.

Sell (from the following) : Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Matic, Ighalo, Fred, Mata, De Gea.

Aim would be to finish with 75+ points, have a good run in CL and qualify in CL again.

Seriously, I think OGS has earnt one more season.

Martial
Rashford Greenwood
Fernandes Pogba
DCM
LB Slabhead CB AWB
Hendo

DCM = Saul Niguez
LB = ?
CB = Upamecano

I wouldn’t buy Sancho and would concentrate on further back.

Sell (from the following) : Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Matic, Ighalo, Fred, Mata, De Gea.

Aim would be to finish with 75+ points, have a good run in CL and qualify in CL again.
Shows your knowledge.
Ighalo isn't even a United player to sell.
Come on dumbledore.

Jones and rojo I would definitely bin off.

Ighalo I'm happy to keep. Done well when been giving chances. Not sure why he waited so long last night.

Get rid then back to China. Ole brought him on in 93rd minute yesterday needing a goal :lol:
Again
Like mata and matic, he has kept him their for his experience
From what I've read he has a very good influence on the younger strikers
Although if he has been coaching martial then I'd send him back to China based on last nights performance lol
Going back to your original post above, I agree with most of that tbf

Again
Like mata and matic, he has kept him their for his experience
From what I've read he has a very good influence on the younger strikers
Although if he has been coaching martial then I'd send him back to China based on last nights performance lol
Going back to your original post above, I agree with most of that tbf

Wages will be massive though so the board/OGS has to weigh up that expense against their usefulness. If Sancho comes, then I expect a number of players going from the list above..........

Wages will be massive though so the board/OGS has to weigh up that expense against their usefulness. If Sancho comes, then I expect a number of players going from the list above..........
Smalling will go
Rojo will go
DDG will stay
Romero will go (great player deserves to play more)
Matic will stay (you're on wind up)
Mata will stay (good influence, loyal)
Phil Jones will stay (I'd be glad to get rid - Fergie said he'd be the greatest ever football player... Yeah right)
Ighalo will be signed for right place, if not another exp CF to be a fringe target man.

Sancho - will join (game of chess atm)
CB will join
TM striker if Ighalo goes back to China or elsewhere (rumours PSG)

Smalling will go
Rojo will go
DDG will stay
Romero will go (great player deserves to play more)
Matic will stay (you're on wind up)
Mata will stay (good influence, loyal)
Phil Jones will stay (I'd be glad to get rid - Fergie said he'd be the greatest ever football player... Yeah right)
Ighalo will be signed for right place, if not another exp CF to be a fringe target man.

Sancho - will join (game of chess atm)
CB will join
TM striker if Ighalo goes back to China or elsewhere (rumours PSG)

Thanks for agreeing with 90% of my post. Good boy.

Can you post up a link to SSN's opinions please? Apart from Matic, what do you disagree with? I thought you didn't support Utd :lol::lol:
I like football generally. I don't just follow a club and country at the world Cup, whoever is on I follow.
I do however play football manager far too much.

Back