Football 2019/20 Thread

It's hard not to with dual screens and wfh. Won champs league with Plymouth argyle in 2027.very realistic.

Which one you playing? I was thinking of getting fm20, but no doubt ill get hooked on it

I like football generally. I don't just follow a club and country at the world Cup, whoever is on I follow.
I do however play football manager far too much.
I'm similar
Was a proper utd fan as a kid as it was a family thing
Played at a decent amateur level until late 20s then I lost the love for the game, stopped playing as it all got a bit serious and all the cheating and conning the ref started to piss me off
I just enjoy following football in general now
Utd will always be my team but I'm not losing any sleep if they're not doing well

Which one you playing? I was thinking of getting fm20, but no doubt ill get hooked on it
Got it start of lockdown.
I'd wait for 2021 now.
Tbh I think the games are getting to technical now compared to earlier versions whicj were just plug and play.

I'm similar
Was a proper utd fan as a kid as it was a family thing
Played at a decent amateur level until late 20s then I lost the love for the game, stopped playing as it all got a bit serious and all the cheating and conning the ref started to piss me off
I just enjoy following football in general now
Utd will always be my team but I'm not losing any sleep if they're not doing well
Take the being good at playing footie out and that's v sim to me.

He done well at swansea didnt he? We are signing some player from germany for 30m also (Rashica), has a very good rep

Think he got 11 or 12 goals at Swansea. I don't think he would be ready to be first choice striker but defo an option off the bench or second choice.

As a boro fan as season ticket holder for over 20yrs previous 8 too that I worked the turnstiles.

I try to get to as many home games as poss but obvs work away a lot so that dampens that!!! gone are the days were I would travel a few hours each way to get a game while I’m away.

Last 4-5 seasons I’ve done around 10 away games a season as well did 8 this season before lockdown

Last edited:
https://www.football365.com/news/ashamed-harry-maguire-manchester-united-mailbox

Screenshot 2020-08-19 at 10.22.56.png

A lot of Man U fans seem to agree with me about needing CB, CDM and GK. I could post up loads but cannot be assed. Didn't Fred play against Sevilla too?

Watford away 1st game then Bournemouth at home so two of the three relegated sides in first two games [emoji23] but play all three before end of Sept [emoji106][emoji106]

Back