• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Good Current Gh Brands

Anyone notice any benefit with joint and tendon issues from using HGH?

I’m tempted to give it a go in the new year.

Yeah defo, but the risk of fakes is high now
There are fakes about and some are very good. A tell tale sign tends to be the font size believe it or not, fakes come in smaller lettering and even the purple stripe is thinner. They're very subtle differences.

A lot of people think a QR code that you can scan is the be-all-and-end-all but that's bollocks, QR codes are easily faked.

I don't have any pens in right now or I'd bang a pic up but when I get some more in I'll post it up so you can see what I mean.

Yeah defo, but the risk of fakes is high now

It’s always been high with pharma. Got to wonder how a pallet or two just go missing and end up on the black market. Just isn’t happening more than once is it but a lot of sources seem to always have a supply....

ansomone is all I’ve used and must admit I fucking loved it. I looked good but I felt the effect on mood and well-being was by far and away the best aspect of it

Last edited:
100iu blacks or 200ius greens on the hyge? It’s the constant tiredness that I can’t hack with it. Even on a low dose. It does change your physique though.

Genxtropin is very good.as simon has pointed out pscarb on ukm rates it highly.
The hyge(black tops) I've used have always been bang on also.
Ansomone,humatrope and genotropin are obviously excellent as they're Pharma grade.but as proteinbrah and others have pointed out.there is a lot of fake pharma going around.
At the end of the day,I suppose it depends on whether or not you've got a trusted source.
If you do it doesn't matter what gh you take.except,obviously you'll have to take more i.u. of a generic as compared to Pharma to get the same results.

Genxtropin is very good.as simon has pointed out pscarb on ukm rates it highly.
The hyge(black tops) I've used have always been bang on also.
Ansomone,humatrope and genotropin are obviously excellent as they're Pharma grade.but as proteinbrah and others have pointed out.there is a lot of fake pharma going around.
At the end of the day,I suppose it depends on whether or not you've got a trusted source.
If you do it doesn't matter what gh you take.except,obviously you'll have to take more i.u. of a generic as compared to Pharma to get the same results.

I'd have to respectfully disagree with that last statement. If the protein isn't folded correctly, which can be the case with generics, then not only are you not getting the same results as pharma, irrespective of dose, but you are also screwing up your body and setting yourself up for potential complications later.

Then consider the fact that most pharma GH needs to be be kept and transported at chilled temperatures, while the black market doesn't give a fuck.

All in all, if somebody wanted to increase their GH levels there is an all natural protocol which could boost natural production by several hundred percent. If spaced throughout the day, those increased pulses would put someone's overall GH level way over what they would achieve injecting the kinds of doses for weight loss, healing, well-being etc.

Obviously, you'd need to go down the synthetic route if you were looking to build some muscle, but that would be a dumb move IMO. Excessive GH stimulates bone growth and literally changes your face and parts of your body and not in a good way.

Whenever you end up coming of it, you'll look like shit because your body has learnt to work with high doses and your normal production will no longer cut it.

I'd have to respectfully disagree with that last statement. If the protein isn't folded correctly, which can be the case with generics, then not only are you not getting the same results as pharma, irrespective of dose, but you are also screwing up your body and setting yourself up for potential complications later.

Then consider the fact that most pharma GH needs to be be kept and transported at chilled temperatures, while the black market doesn't give a fuck.

All in all, if somebody wanted to increase their GH levels there is an all natural protocol which could boost natural production by several hundred percent. If spaced throughout the day, those increased pulses would put someone's overall GH level way over what they would achieve injecting the kinds of doses for weight loss, healing, well-being etc.

Obviously, you'd need to go down the synthetic route if you were looking to build some muscle, but that would be a dumb move IMO. Excessive GH stimulates bone growth and literally changes your face and parts of your body and not in a good way.

Whenever you end up coming of it, you'll look like shit because your body has learnt to work with high doses and your normal production will no longer cut it.
What’s the natural protocol tony la?

What’s the natural protocol tony la?

It's based around taking in specific amino acids at certain times of the day when you've not food in your stomach (in order to stop insulin crashing the party).

So in the morning and prior to bed and at times during the day when you haven't eaten for a while and aren't eating on planning for at least 2 hours (for some people this last point will be a big no-no, so then the focus will be on simply the mornings and night time).

The night time dose is the only one which will include glycine and GABA mixed with water (it'll help knock you out too).

For the other times, ornithine, l-dopa, creatine, glutamine, beta alanine, arginine and lysine, but for these you'd probably need to cap them up because most of them would be impossible taste-wise to down with water.

Herbs such as Testofen, tribulus and ginkgo biloba are also showing promise, and they'll also help with natural test levels, and there are other amino acids which will boost GH to an extent but the above list are tried and tested and they don't fuck about.

Better than a low dose of the very best pharma grade HGH out there, and they will train your body to excrete more of its own.

Plus it's a fraction of the price and gives your body a lot of what it needs from a nutritional standpoint. Pharma GH just gives you GH and nothing else.

Last edited:
It's based around taking in specific amino acids at certain times of the day when you've not food in your stomach (in order to stop insulin crashing the party).

So in the morning and prior to bed and at times during the day when you haven't eaten for a while and aren't eating on planning for at least 2 hours (for some people this last point will be a big no-no, so then the focus will be on simply the mornings and night time).

The night time dose is the only one which will include glycine and GABA mixed with water (it'll help knock you out too).

For the other times, ornithine, l-dopa, creatine, glutamine, beta alanine, arginine and lysine, but for these you'd probably need to cap them up because most of them would be impossible taste-wise to down with water.

Herbs such as Testofen, tribulus and ginkgo biloba are also showing promise, and they'll also help with natural test levels, and there are other amino acids which will boost GH to an extent but the above list are tried and tested and they don't fuck about.

Better than a low dose of the very best pharma grade HGH out there, and they will train your body to excrete more of its own.

Plus it's a fraction of the price and gives your body a lot of what it needs from a nutritional standpoint. Pharma GH just gives you GH and nothing else.
What sort of doses?
Could actually use am, PM and pre workout as most of those supps would make a good non stim pre workout supp
Obvs if not using intra carbs

What sort of doses?
Could actually use am, PM and pre workout as most of those supps would make a good non stim pre workout supp
Obvs if not using intra carbs

Well pointed out. And the doses will depend on each person, but what I've found works is:

ornithine 2g
l-dopa 1g
creatine, 5g
glutamine: 3g
beta alanine: 2g
arginine: 3g
lysine 1g (token dose for synergism with arginine)

In many case the studies will document higher doses for a GH response, for example 20g of creatine, but having that in one go simply isn't feasible for most people due to gastrointestinal (?) discomfort.

For the night time dose 3g glycine and you don't need any more than 5g GABA but make sure you build up slowly on GABA and don't try taking the 5g in one go.

To those of you reading this and thinking "Yeah right, Tony la and another one of his magic supplement potions" don't knock it until you've tested it.

GABA alone boosts GH by 400% at rest.

If there was a natural test booster proven to boost test levels by 400% people would be all over it.

GH can be boosted by up to 500% by many of these supplements and by exercise. Over the long term this produces real results. How much do you think you are really getting from gambling your life and your money away with these generics? And most of the pharma you use, if genuine, is a fraction of the potency because the black market never stores or delivers it in the necessary conditions.

Back