• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

High Steroid Dose Experiences

None training

-50g protein blend, 30g almond butter.

-250g lean minced beef, veg, 30g nuts.

-200g white fish, 200g white potato, 100g avocado.

-50g protein blend, 50g gluten free oats, 30g almond butter.

-200g chicken, salad, 100g avocardo.

-50g protein blend, 30g almond butter.
Was that diet on a cut or bulk? Just a glance I would imagine it’s not that many calories for a guy that was 14st+

I clicked on big bears log. He said he was eating 7. 2kg of food per day to gain 20lb lean body weight before he started his “prep”

Whens everyone going mad then?

Ive just started 800 test/400 tren

Shud do me sound that! Will see how it goes and assess, tskin a cycle support, dnt drink much anymore and give blood so cud easily treble it like

Goal is just get bigger n not too fat

Whens everyone going mad then?

Ive just started 800 test/400 tren

Shud do me sound that! Will see how it goes and assess, tskin a cycle support, dnt drink much anymore and give blood so cud easily treble it like

Goal is just get bigger n not too fat

If you wanted to do a first cycle post at least make your own thread.
Fuck outta here with that cycle support don’t drink wanna get big not fat bollox

Back