• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

High Steroid Dose Experiences

I bet after this thread a lot of people are going to be like 'ah fuck it, why not, 3g boom!'

or you could follow my lead and work hard eat clean and take tribulus and mega dose creatine... much safer

Before ppl start upping the dose have a serious think about it and weigh up the pros n cons... more to life then a few more lb lbm

your decisions effect your life

I imagine say low test of 50mg Prop eod with 1g tren ace, 1g npp a week + say 100mg oxys, 50mg dbol and 50mg winny for 8week blast would be pretty insane...even better if you could throw in 10iu HGH a day

The most I have had is 1.2 grams of test and I was 20 stone prior to dieting. Do peoples musscle mass really warrent 6grams a week???

Pair of wankers, fucking 4k requires supreme effort and determination from me.... If we're talking clean anyway.

reckon if I was to pursue size I'd just have to go for broke and add McDonald's... Get fat, comes off easy enough afterwards doesn't it. Not a chance in hell I could hit 6/7k clean, I'd have to dose ghrp6 and hit the slin to even come close with my appetite.

when i was working with dave that was actually my problem i was eating 4-4/5k clean everyday say and was still STARVING, does my head in:laugh:

After I got over the initial slump of eating loads of clean food, it's no longer 'hard' I just get on with it now, my body must have adjusted and I can quite happily have 5k day in day out. That slump was pretty miserable to be honest, kept thinking cutting is so much easier than this..

Know that feel bro....

Food is definitely the hardest part of this shit hobby, the training a great, gear is just gear, use it or don't but the fucking food... You're either craving it or begrudging every fucking meal. I love just eating at maintenance for a bit post cut. That's the only time I don't begrudge the dieting side of things.

but suppose if it was easy it wouldn't be any fun would it.

yer ur spot on there, the food is the shit bit, what ever your doing, you wanna be doin the opposite well i do...

Pair of wankers, fucking 4k requires supreme effort and determination from me.... If we're talking clean anyway.

reckon if I was to pursue size I'd just have to go for broke and add McDonald's... Get fat, comes off easy enough afterwards doesn't it. Not a chance in hell I could hit 6/7k clean, I'd have to dose ghrp6 and hit the slin to even come close with my appetite.

My appetite is pretty shocking on clean food, so hopefully this dieting lark will be ok lol

Gaining is my hardest part

eating is tough at higher levels of intake... The only time I enjoy food is when Iv been dieting and Im having a cheat... atm its just chew and swallow...
can't just jump into high cals as it takes some adjustment.
even now I will slowly over a couple of weeks increase my food.
I will use shakes if I have to as long as I hit my macro and cals.

Know that feel bro....

Food is definitely the hardest part of this shit hobby, the training a great, gear is just gear, use it or don't but the fucking food... You're either craving it or begrudging every fucking meal. I love just eating at maintenance for a bit post cut. That's the only time I don't begrudge the dieting side of things.

but suppose if it was easy it wouldn't be any fun would it.

Stick with it if you ever do it again, took me 2-3 weeks to feel normal was deffo worth it. My performance in the gym was supercharged this was under 1g for the most part, hasn't been until last week or so when I wanted to go over 1g

Back