Hilly's battle at the dinner table - road to 240.

if this is a bloody brewers fayre or brewsters again then heads will roll lady!

No - we are going to a little chef.

Cheeky bastard - I have booked Frankie & Bennys for the dinner :)

Also they do breakfast there for £5 and it's lovely... I say breakfast there on the Saturday pre show??

Also they do breakfast there for £5 and it's lovely... I say breakfast there on the Saturday pre show??

Noooooo my body is a temple and as such I cannot possibly eat a triple stack pancake delight with eggs, bacon and maple syrup......erm :D

Noooooo my body is a temple and as such I cannot possibly eat a triple stack pancake delight with eggs, bacon and maple syrup......erm :D

Obv not - I will be bringing Tupperware but for those whose bodies are NOT temples they can eat there....

I have been TOLD that their muffin with bacon sausage and egg (aka The Works) is breakfast heaven but I couldn't comment personally on that....

Reactions: CJ

breakfast, oh thats what you have when you wake up isnt it, and for that i shall need a bed, better book a hotel then...

breakfast, oh thats what you have when you wake up isnt it, and for that i shall need a bed, better book a hotel then...

Err yes might be an idea!!!!!! There is a premier inn (Southport Central) very close to the theatre that me Kate and Craig are staying at - walking distance to there and F&B so might be an idea to look there

Err yes might be an idea!!!!!! There is a premier inn (Southport Central) very close to the theatre that me Kate and Craig are staying at - walking distance to there and F&B so might be an idea to look there

ill give it a try but its usually booked up by this point, ill get it sorted once i arrange someone to cover daddy daughter day :)

My mate just sent me this. Didn't even know he had taken it lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351031771.339023.jpg

Back