Hilly's battle at the dinner table - road to 240.

trained push today. Taking it easy on chest still. not trying to progress any more till i see my surgeon and see how i he feels its healing up.

Inc dead stop smith - 80 x 12/12
inc hammer press machine - 80 x 14/10
floor press - 26 x 16

OH machine press - 150 x 10 - up 1 rep
seated side laterals done on a different bench that allowed a great ROM- 24 x 8
rear delts - 38 x 6 - up 2kg
seated front raise - 26 x 9 reps - up 1

V grip push down - 55 x 6 reps - same as last week again
OH rope rest paused - 14 reps - up 2 reps
1 arm OH cable raise - 35 x 6 - up 1 rep

done and home for an hours nap.

slack with uodating this last few days but have been training. Heads been battered with a couple of issues plus think ive been fighting a bug so both friday and saturday involved sleeping, going to the gym coming back and climbing in bed for several hours. Food hasnt been were it should be but such is life. weight was 225 this morning which isnt all to bad.

Have been feeling very sick during the last 2 workouts not sure if its something ive altered in my meal set ups (such as being lazy and putting oange juice in with my choc carnivor, rice flour, omega oil shake instead of having a seperate glass) or what but hopefully it wont continue.

friday was pull

underhand pull down - up in reps
bb row - same reps no progression
wide grip pull down - up in reps
cable v row - up in reps

seated incline db curl - up in weight
cable curl x 2 sets

finished here as was fighting to hold myself from throwing up

yesterday legs

1 leg curl - up in weight
GHR - up 1 rep
seated ham curl - up in reps
lie curl - failure set

extension - up in weight on working warm up to make heavy set harder as stacking machine now
smith squat - up 10kg to 220 for 6 reps - very pleased

called it today as felt hurrendously ill and didnt want to risk going heavy on leg press and injuring myself plus knees felt sore from squat.

Reactions: CJ
Had a bug myself the past few days. Stomach cramps, bloated and zero appetite. Seems to have passed now so hopefully the same for you son. :)

Is it a bug or stomach issue do you think mate ?

Not sure bud. V similar to what Chris put above tho. Going to fast for a while today n really reduce food consumption. At a Halloween bash 2night.

See how I go this week.

Not sure bud. V similar to what Chris put above tho. Going to fast for a while today n really reduce food consumption. At a Halloween bash 2night.

See how I go this week.

So frustrating not being able to get the food In.

Hhope it clears pal

trained wednesday. have decided going to change routine slightly. Finding the push session very hard towards the end and dont feel my triceps are getting the warranted attention so im going to switch upto a more bodypart split. Not sure if im going to give arms there own day or go with chest and biceps, shoulders and triceps yet.

Hey buddy just come here to gloat a little,do recall me likening my digestive system to that of an old billy goats?
I literally starved myself to get U90 for the Brits,now 12 days post weigh in im up to104.2kg. 230lbs in old money.
still feel tight,gotta love the contest diet rebound.I know it will end soon and I'll wake up 1 morning and see a fattie looking back at me in the mirror.
I'll hold this for a few weeks then race you to 240:D

Hey buddy just come here to gloat a little,do recall me likening my digestive system to that of an old billy goats?
I literally starved myself to get U90 for the Brits,now 12 days post weigh in im up to104.2kg. 230lbs in old money.
still feel tight,gotta love the contest diet rebound.I know it will end soon and I'll wake up 1 morning and see a fattie looking back at me in the mirror.
I'll hold this for a few weeks then race you to 240:D

Hello my mate. A race sounds good altho u may very likely win. Massively struggling to get enough cals in to move scales c

hi dude,,im baking alot using rice flour and was thinking of maybe using it as a carb source for drinks,
its got like 75 grams per 100, which is high i thought and how fast would it be gi like,since its
processed.

trained wednesday. have decided going to change routine slightly. Finding the push session very hard towards the end and dont feel my triceps are getting the warranted attention so im going to switch upto a more bodypart split. Not sure if im going to give arms there own day or go with chest and biceps, shoulders and triceps yet.

Been feeling this, maybe;

Chest and back

Delts including rears and arms

Legs calves

?

hi dude,,im baking alot using rice flour and was thinking of maybe using it as a carb source for drinks,
its got like 75 grams per 100, which is high i thought and how fast would it be gi like,since its
processed.

I use it in my shakes mate. Works great IMO.

Reactions: mal
Back