Hillys Final 6 Weeks Run In To Bodypower

Yeah that pose can get away with it, side chests, triceps and front double biceps ruin it for you!

From back I reckon you took them all from pics I saw

So if you win all poses which dont show pec tear, then lose few points on ones that show it, could you still win with the injury in the future?

Or would simply have to blow them all out of the water to stand a chance?

Well depends how much it means to you competing, you could get one done end of offseason, would need to be lean so they can see muscle shape.

If growing fast I reckon 1 implant could be made to last 2 poss 3 years at a push, then if much bigger may need it taken out and replaced with different one

Might wait few years then get one

Posing legs needs work like I said as well.

Especially when showing back. As soon as you tensed the ham area it made a world of difference

All my posing wank

Might wait few years then get one

To be fair tho, you have stopped training pecs, this IMO is wrong thing to do, want to heavy bench and get them working and growing again, as in my experience bigger they are and new muscle is built, it disguises severity of tear, I have one, not as bad as yours, but when I was big the tear just look looked like another cut\separation of muscle, now im skinny its much more obvious as are all my other injuries\tears

To be fair tho, you have stopped training pecs, this IMO is wrong thing to do, want to heavy bench and get them working and growing again, as in my experience bigger they are and new muscle is built, it disguises severity of tear, I have one, not as bad as yours, but when I was big the tear just look looked like another cut\separation of muscle, now im skinny its much more obvious as are all my other injuries\tears

Surgeon says as I tore muscle belly in 2 muscle cannot contract.

Also I did try this for a year n now have a right arm much bigger n defined than left. Hence hitting side chest like that

Update

Weight this am 204 so 6ish lb over bodypower am weight which is good. trained everyday since sunday morning twice a day some days and 2 cardio sessions. This next 4-6 week is a mini rebound/body resetting period.

The aim is to stay very very lean and let body taper down effectively off fat burners etc as well as transition from 1800 cals per day and cardio plus 2 training sessions to something more manageable lol.

So plan is
train twice a day 4 days per week and once a day twice a week plus 2-3 20-30 min cardio sessions. training is moderate to high volume nothing past failure or high intensity such as forced reps and partials etc. good form and flushing nutrients in letting joints rest and work on form.

diet is to slowly taper/adapt things. sunday and Monday cals were 3000. tues and wed cals 2300 - 260p/210c/40f. cals today and 2moro 2400.

Plan with diet is to monitor weight and condition and every 3-5 days add in 100-200 cals per day and see how condition etc changes.

after 2 weeks will drop training down to just one session per day day for 4 days plus twice a day 2 days and 1-2 cardio session. this will run for 3-4 weeks. at this point I will transition into a pct and off for 8 weeks.

aim is to stay around 210-212 lb till sept then start growing.

im not eating bad food full stop. my guts don't handle it etc. so on a sat night I have a higher cal meal out maybe burger and fries in a gourmet burger style place. I also eat out if I want but I have 3 restaurants I rotate between with the lads that all serve chicken/lamb and rice with chilli sauce I love so all part diet etc etc.

carbs are focused in meals around training so meal on rising doesn't have carbs just pro/coconut oil unless am session is very early then meal after will have pwo carbs then training session will have carbs pre meal and post meal and post post meal then smaller carb meal pre bed. intra carbs will be brought in from this week 25g cyclic dextrin

Will log in here till rebound ends and throw some pics up occasionally etc.

So whats the end goal?

another comp in mind or just holding condition?

Hold condition and clean out n be ready to grow big style come September

Continuous bulk till june maybe odd mini diet. Depending on weight prep for nabba uk n ukbff leeds sept/oct time or 8 week summer diet then big bulk again till year after

My frame needs to be 95kg plus imo closer to 99 to peak

Hold condition and clean out n be ready to grow big style come September

Continuous bulk till june maybe odd mini diet. Depending on weight prep for nabba uk n ukbff leeds sept/oct time or 8 week summer diet then big bulk again till year after

My frame needs to be 95kg plus imo closer to 99 to peak

I suggest a period of heavy weights, trying to increase DL, squat and bench, while your eating loads and taking slightly larger doses of AAS!

Should thicken whole frame, give more powerful shape, strength is always welcome!

Can always do you trendy shit after lol.

When I wanted to put on weight fast for a PL comp (too light for class and not dieting lol)

I ate steak eggs and chips every meal, except breakfast which was cereal, protein shake and toast, all washed down with 10iu slin every time!

+30-60 slow acting in morn, shit loads digestive enzymes and 3x oxy a day for a week - 10 days over and above aas already on!

GHRP 6 was added mainly for appetite help, but added IM water, filled me out nice!

Upshot, 5kg gain over weekish, not fat either, prob small bit muscle but muscles super full and pumped with glycogen and water to make me super strong :)

Whole routine n plan built to get strong n grow. My hold back has always been food due to bad git issues but ive got good work around a now n utilised these yo make current gains n csn now push further

Butcher makes me turkey n beef burgers using lean shin beef etc n adds whole eggd n uses no rusk/wheat. I cook in bulk then food process so digest easy

Jasmine rice, ground rice I can eat all day. Avocado n coconut oil digest great. Whole diet built round these.

Gear is a prolonged cycle cruise dose 300 test e 4-6 week blasts using additional test p, npp n oxy with slin. Push food real high then drop out n reduce food a touch n tighten up. Rinse n repeat

Training 5-6 days a week hitting weak body parts (shoulders, hams, chest, glutes) twice using higher volume days

Im.at a stage were I no what has worked n what hasnt n will utilise this

Plus ive bought a house n over stretched myself so I cant go party lol

Back