• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

how common in tren cough?

Big Dom 86

Top Contributor
stil planning my next cycle, last was 700mg test about 11 months ago last jab.

looking into tren as i tried low dose deca before and it gave me lots of spots, but test doesnt.

im a bit scared and put off tren by tren cough, it sounds horrible. i will be using a tnt450 mix test 300 tren 150 if i go for the tren route.

how common and how bad is tren cough?

cheers

Get it every now and then after injecting (especially tren-ace) - it lasts for a few mins and isn't great (feels like coughing up a lung literally) but subsides after that...just one of this things with tren.

I get it often with one rip.

its not as bad as some make out. its kind of like choking on a few drops of water. Only lasts about 2 mins for me.

I just see it as i sign of good gear :lol:

do you get it less from tren enth than tren ace? as the mix im looking at just has tren enth in it.

also does tren have a little brother maybe lol for a pussy/hypochondriac like me whos sh1tting trying tren a bit lol

Never get it, only ran it for 5 weeks in total though.

Prob bunk gear :-)

had it but with the faster acting more than the enanth, but never with mtren... it can be horrendous, but rarely... lasts a few seconds to a few 10s of seconds ime...

It was hit and miss when I used it.

Like Powerhouse says, it feels like when you breathe in a droplet of something and it makes you cough hard then it just goes.

Happens invariably from mild cough to a short of breath and heavy coughing fit for a few minutes.

Not a nice experiance.

On 2nd course now and not had it once with tren enanthate, nor with m-tren shot in bi's.

ive had it, i was litteraly coughing my arsehole up. 1st and last time

Reactions: CJ
Never had it with tren enanthate, but get it with tren acetate. Seems to be worse for me when my body fat is lower. First time it happened I thought I was dying.

Back