• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

how common in tren cough?

ive done tren last 2 cycles, was in a mix though tnt450 . tren enth and test. havnt had tren cough, every now and again ill feel a little ticky in throat but no pain or the dreaded tren cough ive read about

Doink do you still think if you inject slowly you will not get it? What are the chances of it happening when the pin is still in you?

Everyone please give you opinion, experiences :)

My opinion is this, If you aspirate, chances are less that you will get tren cough. Even if you aspirate, that still doesn't guarantee that you didn't nick a vein on the way in. Once you have delivered the goods, and pull the needle out, that's when some of it seeps into the vein. Sometimes it's a mild discomfort, other times you end up ripping handles off the refrigerator and convulsing in the floor in a pool of sweat saying your last prayers. Nah, it's not that bad............

guys i know at gym get it with tren ace but never with enth. and alot say if you mix it with another med its difficult to get too, so far been ok

I just don't inject tren or eq alone nowadays, I either mix it with test or mast and shake fuck out of it before jabbing or stick to slin pins in my delts. Can't jab quick with a slin pin so it doesn't happen, I've had it both post taking the needle out and during the jab, if you get it during the jab do not under any circumstances think " fuck " and wazz the rest in (in my case another 4ml of various) to get the jab done so you can lie down and die for a bit, stop, get over the cough then go again, otherwise it really fucks you up for days.... I felt asthmatic and sick for the rest of the week.

The most pussy thing ive ever seen you post :lol:

i like it. Lets me know ive got a good batch.

put 3ml of ace and 2ml of eq in in one hit and see how you go, fire it in... One squeeze.

come back in 6 days when you can breathe again without wincing....

id never be that stupid....may be im the pussy :lol: id rather do 5 shots of 1ml

if it happend everytime i would never use it fortunalty its only now and then not very nice at all

Just don't actually cough. Breath through it.
If you cough you won't stop.

I just don't inject tren or eq alone nowadays, I either mix it with test or mast and shake fuck out of it before jabbing or stick to slin pins in my delts. Can't jab quick with a slin pin so it doesn't happen, I've had it both post taking the needle out and during the jab, if you get it during the jab do not under any circumstances think " fuck " and wazz the rest in (in my case another 4ml of various) to get the jab done so you can lie down and die for a bit, stop, get over the cough then go again, otherwise it really fucks you up for days.... I felt asthmatic and sick for the rest of the week.

Had same!

Felt like I was dying for a week. Think we actually came pretty close to death tbh mate... Must of been a decent ml of oil directly into the blood stream to cause such a reaction.

I don't cough either..but I get the horrendous urge to in my lungs.

It's the awful chemical taste I hate and the shortness of breath

I don't cough either..but I get the horrendous urge to in my lungs.

It's the awful chemical taste I hate and the shortness of breath

I like the chemical taste, it's like the nectar of the gods.

The urge to cough, and full on tren cough are two very different things. I've only had home brew, so that's probably why ive had such bad symptoms, but the few times I did get the tren cough, it felt as though I was going to cough up a testicle. There's no resisting the urge to cough. Feels like your lungs are full of oil. I recon they are to be honest.

I like the chemical taste, it's like the nectar of the gods.

The urge to cough, and full on tren cough are two very different things. I've only had home brew, so that's probably why ive had such bad symptoms, but the few times I did get the tren cough, it felt as though I was going to cough up a testicle. There's no resisting the urge to cough. Feels like your lungs are full of oil. I recon they are to be honest.

You have to breath VERY shallow not to cough. Its like you a wheezing. You get used to it and can avoid a full cough with practice beleive me.

i get an urge to cough sometimes and pain in the lungs, but nothing which is unbearable, havnt had the full on death coughyet

Back