Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
33,643
Messages
1,119,688
Members
20,559
Latest member
bigbodybuilding
  • © 2000 - 2026 All content on this website is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without consent.
  • TMuscle forum does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding supplements.
    TMuscle has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM. IF MEMBERS FIND ANYTHING ILLEGAL PLEASE REPORT IMMEDIATELY FOR PROMPT REMOVAL

    Read Our Forum Terms and Rules

Idiots and Gyms

Jim

2x British Champ
Competitor
Joined
Jan 26, 2011
Messages
16,113
Reaction score
13,870
Ok so get this! I left 5 plates a side on the squat rack... Some fvcking numpty takes all 5 plates off of one side! Bar goes flying, remaining 5 plates and all and hits some guy in the shoulder! Fella was on the floor holding his shoulder! I went back over and said to get to hospital as it could be broken... And I also said tel em at reception as could be a claim in there too! Lol silly ****s! Imagine if it hit the fella in his face! I said to my training partner "if that hit me it could have put me out of training and all prep goes out the window, I'd have smashed the fvcking idiots face in!" I mean does this cvnt understand gravity at all? Any one els see shyt like this or any thing funny?
 
seen exactly the same thing last month though I had 6 plates on.. anyway the bloke was only saved by the smith machine if he had of been getting up it would of split him like a log.
 
Ok so get this! I left 5 plates a side on the squat rack... Some fvcking numpty takes all 5 plates off of one side! Bar goes flying, remaining 5 plates and all and hits some guy in the shoulder! Fella was on the floor holding his shoulder! I went back over and said to get to hospital as it could be broken... And I also said tel em at reception as could be a claim in there too! Lol silly ****s! Imagine if it hit the fella in his face! I said to my training partner "if that hit me it could have put me out of training and all prep goes out the window, I'd have smashed the fvcking idiots face in!" I mean does this cvnt understand gravity at all? Any one els see shyt like this or any thing funny?

yes mate lol... you wouldnt belive it, i just got back from hospital with a bad shoulder, some tw@ had left a bar on the squat rack with 5 plates either side, so after starting to put them away for the lazy fcuk, i had an accident and the bar flipped up and hit me...

i will be putting a claim in, but why dont pr1cks put there weights away when there done with them..?? plus he didnt even use the fcuking thing just loaded plates on and went on another bench doing tricep kickbacks :whistling:
 
I'm always worried about doing that so I'm extra careful

But some would say you should have taken the plates off when you were done
 
Second willis - guy was an idiot, but ya should have put plates back
 
Haha what a tool.
 
Jim you're not one of those sh1ts that doesn't put his weights away are you???
 
yes mate lol... you wouldnt belive it, i just got back from hospital with a bad shoulder, some tw@ had left a bar on the squat rack with 5 plates either side, so after starting to put them away for the lazy fcuk, i had an accident and the bar flipped up and hit me...i will be putting a claim in, but why dont pr1cks put there weights away when there done with them..?? plus he didnt even use the fcuking thing just loaded plates on and went on another bench doing tricep kickbacks :whistling:
not sure about your gaff but in mine no cvnt puts any thing away! So after the 1st few sessions of climbing over bars and plates and cleaning up after my self I thought fvck it! Lol then this happens! Lol!
 
He should claim again you for not putting your weights away, which led to him being hurt.
 
jim are you sure your not jelly cos this lad picked the whole 10 plates up and walked around the gym with it first asking who the fcuk had left them all on there pmsl...

and you had your head down doing tricep kickbacks with your 5kg pink dumbells, left one of your 2.5 kg dumbells that you were using for your first set on the floor and he tripped over it and dropped the bar and all 10 plates pmsl !!!

come on bro are you mad jelly :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Azz
To every one saying I sh put them away... Yea your right I should have and have for yrs! This is the 1st day of me leaving shyt out but as said I am fvcked off with being the only cvnt outing things away so I thought fvck it! It's a dw fitness and full of cvnts! This is the 1st gym i'v trained in that ppl dnt put stuff away... Honestly nothing! Ppl actually look at me like what is that cvnt doing lol
 
I think its out of order that you left 5 plates on there.
One MAYBE two plates ok as people can use that but who walks in and squats 5 plates cold?!
If I saw you do that I would go "hey little man are you going to clean up after your self or do I need to call your mommy?!" to which you would have said "YOU CNUT" and then you would have attacked me.....what would seem like only 2 seconds later you would hear "he's waking up, Jim can you hear me? This is doctor Roberto you have have been in a coma for 5 weeks and suffered massive brain trauma due to a round house kick to the head".
 
jim are you sure your not jelly cos this lad picked the whole 10 plates up and walked around the gym with it first asking who the fcuk had left them all on there pmsl...and you had your head down doing tricep kickbacks with your 5kg pink dumbells, left one of your 2.5 kg dumbells that you were using for your first set on the floor and he tripped over it and dropped the bar and all 10 plates pmsl !!!come on bro are you mad jelly :D
lol
 
Just noticed some one in this thread with the name @bartle doo!! PMSL I like it!!!
 
This nob threw a tennis ball at me whilst I was squatting, hit me right in the back of my head and bar rolled down my neck.
 
Back
Top