1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction to natural GH release and GHRH/GHRPs

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by Max, Mar 25, 2011.

1. forddee

forddee Full Member

CJ .You are running CJC 3x PD, i have read that CJC can be run 2x PW at 300mg due to its half life.
    Any links to dosing of CJC bud.

I am running G6/CJC and peg MGF atm with MP CEE tabs and 50mg PD as i run into time off after being on Sus/Deca for some time and all is good and I like the idea of Peps being run into PCT and time off test.

Daz

2. Max

Max Competitor

You don't want to ever run the cjc dac mate which is where your proto is aimed at. If bleeds gh and is not good. You want cjc 1293 which is also called mod grf at 100mcg per shot with the ghrh analogue you are using.

For example;
    100mcg ghrp-6 + 100mcg mod grf

or

80 mcg ghrp-2 + 100mcg mod grf

or 100 mcg ipamorelin + 100mcg mod grf

You can dose more but you will have deminishing returns as those figures are the saturation doses.

M

3. forddee

forddee Full Member

Thats what i have CJC-1293 ,I started using it at 100mcg ,i see what your saying about CJC now , ref ; Dac and 1293

Cheers Daz

4. B|GJOE

B|GJOE Diet Expert Expert

The GHRH's do get a little confusing, as Mod GRF (1-29) is often called CJC1295. And often CJC1295 doesn't state if it is With or W/O DAC. If your CJC1295 is without dac it is probably just Mod GRF anyway.

Graeme29 and Goose like this.
  5. shreds

shreds Full Member

CJC1295 in a correct world means it with DAC. Mod GRF (1-29) is called CJC-1293 in its correct form.

People word them differently as you have said, CJC1295 without DAC is just Mod GRF 1-29 just labeled incorrectly for most.

6. hackskii

hackskii Full Member

I really need to get back on the peptide band wagon.
    I noticed that GHRP-2 gave me alot of night time erections and kind of almost wet dreams.
    Now, not that that means anything on its own but I am 51, almost 52 and that is not a common problem now at my age.
    Cant say for sure bit it did seem to bump the libido some and I do like that.
    Not that libido is a good thing but men with low androgens that have ED issues, have a 20 year mortality rate.
    I dont know what or how this happens but I am thinking it has something to do with leydig cell sensitivity. but pure speculation on my part.

Greyphantom likes this.
  7. forddee

forddee Full Member

Its been a good three months on G6/cjc and a run of MGF as well in there and some long acting slin .I have gained some good mass and i have been on sus for 5 weeks now and all in still good .From next week i am trying igf des with a Primo and test mix for 5 weeks then back onto peps only .Daz

8. Stephen

Stephen Top Contributor

Why the mgf with the ghrp's and not with the igf mate? Also, how were you running mgf and what did you find?

9. The Viking

The Viking Full Member

good posts op has really given me some good info re hgh/ghrp6 starting ghrp6 with me growth in next few days

thanks

10. forddee

forddee Full Member

I Ran MGF to see how it worked with me and at the time most IGF was more costly, I have seen that running MGF @500MCG the day before workouts ,i ran it at 300mcg the day before each workout shot bei,lat.
    I found peps are a long term gainer ;ie there gains show over time the mix of G6/CJC/MGF only see as posted (overall leaness and mas gained on the harder trained muscle groups.

The reason for this was because i had a fragmented low back disk ,training was tris/bies/chest only and they have come on well .

I would say peps are another step in the road to gaining mass ,which can be mix with test and used in PCT ,the feeling you can get from 12 weeks plus of test use can feel like a drag and you look forward to coming off and peps are a lot more cleaner to use.

Daz

11. Con

Con Moderator

Do you find the releasers cause muscle growth?
    I suppose in combo with AAS it could assist.
    GH by it self doesn't really cause muscle tissue gains.
    Releasers are good for liberating fat on a diet and for injury recovery.
    IMO

MGF doesn't seem to be that effective from what I have read?

12. forddee

forddee Full Member

I think you do get muscle gain from peps ,but as with most people i have not just done one med only its a mix of ASS and peps.
    I feel that IGF gains come in the coming months after its use but that me.
    But without a massive medical study who knows as we do not all work the same.

Daz

MUTANT likes this.
  13. Stephen

Stephen Top Contributor

sorry for all the questions mate, but where did the thought come from to run the mgf prior to a workout rather than post?

14. Stephen

Stephen Top Contributor

The releasers tgemseles aren't going to cause much growth, however the overall anabolic environment you create with gh (synth or peps) and aas combined is going to help growth more than aas alone. If dosing GH high enough then yes I do believe muscular growth can be had.

As for MGF, timed and dosed properly, yes it is effective as part of an overall stack covering all growth factor angles, again some mgf pinned at a low dose at the wrong time ain't gona do sh1t!

MUTANT likes this.
  15. eurgar

eurgar Competitor

Just a quick question.

Can ghrp2/6 and cjc1293 be stored together once mixed ?

Would save a lot of messing about if possible:).