Jim last 6 weeks write up

This will probably be the toughest question to answer...
Tbh I just dnt know...
Few things rolling round the old noggin really...
1- would love an Arnold Madrid invite for about this time ish next yr as they have a 85k class and this is where I see my self at my absolute best.
2- With the Amateur Olympia being in the UK next yr it seems like too big a chance to pass up... Would love to do that as well...
3- I dnt really wanna comp at national level again unless I have to next yr... right now for me it's ether international or nothing...
The reason being is our bab is due mid Feb... So life is gonna be mental what with George a new bab and work and trying to fit a prep in to that so I'd only really do all of this next yr If it was for international competition as I'd love to compete against the best in Europe and the world!
4- Take a full yr off skip the Brits next yr and come back as a light heavy in 2016.
I think realistically I could have been 83k this yr in same condition so for me to be where I wanna be in the 90s I need to add another 4-5k from now that's 1k every 5 months... I feel this is very realistic and attainable and would have me a shredded 87k or so...

So yea gotta lot of questions to ask and see what invites I can get then make a decision from there...
Atm I feel like im in limbo... James wants me to stay u80 for now and dominate the class, I assume he wants me to make a name before moving on to 90s and getting lost maybe?
Iv not spoken to him properly since the finals and due a chat today...

Some big opportunities there then matey especially regards to the arnold and olympia! Definitely a convo that only you and James can decide on really. But its a massive step up mate from the local levels. Just seeing the standard from kent and comparing to the finals is truly incredible. The way in which you stepped up your game was mad. When you showed me a sneak peak of your condition and when I saw you backstage I thought you were fucking shredded to the bone mate. Even though you detailed it I still dont even know how you managed to top what you had haha!

Being the champ do you automatically get an invite to the british finals/arnold/olympia?

Reactions: Jim
Some big opportunities there then matey especially regards to the arnold and olympia! Definitely a convo that only you and James can decide on really. But its a massive step up mate from the local levels. Just seeing the standard from kent and comparing to the finals is truly incredible. The way in which you stepped up your game was mad. When you showed me a sneak peak of your condition and when I saw you backstage I thought you were fucking shredded to the bone mate. Even though you detailed it I still dont even know how you managed to top what you had haha!

Being the champ do you automatically get an invite to the british finals/arnold/olympia?
I can role up to Brits any time I like in the next 2 yr's even if I do shit it adds on another 2 yr's so just gotta keep the open invite open by using it.

As for the Arnolds I need to find out what's what... I think I have the right to an invite but may have to fund it my self need to have a few chats with the powers that be and see what's what.

Lol James worked his magic with me bud

I can role up to Brits any time I like in the next 2 yr's even if I do shit it adds on another 2 yr's so just gotta keep the open invite open by using it.

As for the Arnolds I need to find out what's what... I think I have the right to an invite but may have to fund it my self need to have a few chats with the powers that be and see what's what.

Lol James worked his magic with me bud

I thought the invite was lifetime open, not 2 years? How did Nathan Sylvester rock up having not competed in 4-5 years? Must be lifetime open?

I thought the invite was lifetime open, not 2 years? How did Nathan Sylvester rock up having not competed in 4-5 years? Must be lifetime open?
He's a really nice guy
Condition was ok nothing on mine lol
Had that massive cartoon look tho with a small fucking waist and massive wide delts and huge arms!
All in all the best package of the Brits and well deserved win for sure.

I thought it was an open invitation but ppl were saying if you dnt use it at least every 2yrs it runs out...
So from my understanding it is a case of I have to do the finals every 2yrs (dnt have to win just have to comp to keep it valid etc).

Can't be bothered reading all this you pissy ginger cunt :D

In all seriousness mate - congratulations on a fantastic result, blown away for you

Just shows what you can achieve with consistency, you are an inspiration to gold fish eating gingers everywhere :lol::lol::lol:

Cracking result Jim and well earnt, K sent me some pics a while ago and I was blown away by how good you looked, top notch mate, you've worked hard and reaped the results.

Back