Juggernaut's obsessed with pressing journal

JUGGERNAUT

TUNA KING
I want this journal to be my new start,I want people who come in here to see heavier weights shifted or more reps hit each and every session,I have a couple of journals elsewhere under another name but they weren't very serious and full of **** if I'm being honest,time to change and hopefully smash a pb or two in the coming weeks!

Before christmas my training went all to **** and I ended up doing very little except smoking and generally being a twat for four months,been back at it for a few weeks now and the lifts are slowly climbing again,enough bull,here's my last workout to start things off!

CLOSE GRIP BENCH PRESS
Warmups
Bar x10
50x5
90x3
130x2
Worksets 150k
1, 4
2, 3
3, 2
4, 2
5, 1

40k up from the last closegrip session but things will slow up alot as I get closer to my previous best,a nice back session later,probably some rows and chins to finish off:)

i always like seeing heavy weight getting thrown around so will definitely be following

Thanks for the interest so far folks!

BACK

Bentover Rows
Warmups
Empty bar x10
50x8
90x4
130x3
WORKSETS 150K
1, 7
2, 5
3, 5
4, 4

Chins
1, 9
2, 6
3, 5
4, 4

BOR is up 30k from last time I did them a couple of weeks ago but this will settle from now on,my pb is 190k but the form is friggin shaky at that weight so instead of being impatient with the rows I'll probably up the reps a little and keep form decent!

Current measurements:
Biceps 18.5
Chest 52
Quads 27.5

Tomorrow is flat bench:)

Yesterdays total intake:
2 roast chicken dinners
1 tub of cottage cheese
3 tins of tuna
4 slices of toast (wholemeal)
1/2 a tin of beans
2x Cnp pro-mass
2 black coffee
1 glass of blended celery
150mg aspirin
Plus random drinks of water.

I like how you include celery, very smart!

Well you look massive in the picture and you're moving big weights i am sure this journal will go great!

Why the blended celery if i may ask? Seems im missing something? Am assuming due to amount of calories required to burn it acts as some...essentially a natural fat burner?

Why the blended celery if i may ask? Seems im missing something? Am assuming due to amount of calories required to burn it acts as some...essentially a natural fat burner?

I think its also acts as an aid when cycling gear.. not 100 % but it does have some benefit like that i think i read somewhere !!!

It reduces blood pressure to an amazing degree.
That and to a lesser extent hawthorn berry are the best natural aids for BP control.
Even if your BP is "normal" 120/80 try and get it lower as tribes with 100/50 BP have basically no heart disease. Its not only for gear users but for EVERYONE who does not have super low BP to start with.

It reduces blood pressure to an amazing degree.
That and to a lesser extent hawthorn berry are the best natural aids for BP control.
Even if your BP is "normal" 120/80 try and get it lower as tribes with 100/50 BP have basically no heart disease. Its not only for gear users but for EVERYONE who does not have super low BP to start with.

LOl i knew it was something to aid something else, couldnt remember what it was !!!

Thanks Con,the celery is a recent addition after reading posts by certain people (including yourself) over on ukm,Vile tasting but that's a small price to pay for peace of mind,same reason I've recently added short spells of intense cardio,mainly health reasons!

Thats very interesting to know. Might have to try it myself, high BP runs in my family massively..Then so does heart disease and type 2 diabetes so every little helps. Thanks for the explanation.

Thanks Con,the celery is a recent addition after reading posts by certain people (including yourself) over on ukm,Vile tasting but that's a small price to pay for peace of mind,same reason I've recently added short spells of intense cardio,mainly health reasons!

ive been taking it in tablet form and even that is absoloutely vile tasting so sod munching on the actual thing!!

ive been taking it in tablet form and even that is absoloutely vile tasting so sod munching on the actual thing!!

I'm not surprised that the taste carries over tbh mate,I've only just started juicing it,it took me about an hour to eat a stick before that:lol:

Back