Juggernaut's obsessed with pressing journal

Cheers Si,4 at least mate but it wasn't just that,I felt like shit during the whole workout,probably with the new job.
More rest days I think:thumb:

Makes perfect sense mate!

I only have a desk job, but if I have an unusually busy day it can have an impact on an evening session.

Either I feel mentally drained, unfocused or just not in the mood!

This is where pre-workout formulas really are handy!

Cheers Si,4 at least mate but it wasn't just that,I felt like shit during the whole workout,probably with the new job.
More rest days I think:thumb:

Makes perfect sense mate!

I only have a desk job, but if I have an unusually busy day it can have an impact on an evening session.

Either I feel mentally drained, unfocused or just not in the mood!

This is where pre-workout formulas really are handy![/QUOTE]
You rate them then mate?....I've never tried them but if they really do make a difference I might try them.I use them cheapy energy drinks at the mo,sometimes they work,sometimes they dont lol.

You rate them then mate?....I've never tried them but if they really do make a difference I might try them.I use them cheapy energy drinks at the mo,sometimes they work,sometimes they dont lol.

I'm using Myprotein Pulse at the mo.

It's not bad, when I'm feeling a little tired it kind of helps with staying focused, especially with a lot my sessions being at 6 in the morning.

Have to admit a can of Monster can be pretty good too!

I'm using Myprotein Pulse at the mo.

It's not bad, when I'm feeling a little tired it kind of helps with staying focused, especially with a lot my sessions being at 6 in the morning.

Have to admit a can of Monster can be pretty good too![/QUOTE]
I honestly don't know how you do it,I could never train at 6 oclock in the morning,I can't even talk properly at that time ffs:lol:

Ever tried cheque drops? Always fancied trying them.

I honestly don't know how you do it,I could never train at 6 oclock in the morning,I can't even talk properly at that time ffs:lol:

Ever tried cheque drops? Always fancied trying them.

It takes a little while to adapt but I actually prefer it now.

Man I don't even know what cheque drops are! :lol:

A PED of some kind? Seen it on forums but don't know anything about them.

can of monster for the win!! :D have one before a training session and one before squats and bench on comp day (usually can only handle the two lol)...

Back