Lockdown Shape Up

5k run done, lovely out there chaps

Weight has stalled so going to lower cals by another 100, so 2100 per day. Looks like lockdown will be around for another 2-3 weeks if you believe the media so by then im hoping to be in a good place weight wise

5k run done, lovely out there chaps

Weight has stalled so going to lower cals by another 100, so 2100 per day. Looks like lockdown will be around for another 2-3 weeks if you believe the media so by then im hoping to be in a good place weight wise

It’s fucking Baltic here today compared to yesterday.

yeah, to be honest I’d be surprised if this doesn’t last until the end of May. Certainly not going to be ‘life as normal’ in another couple of weeks that’s for sure!

They did a study years back on legs.

3 groups.

- one did weights
- One did no weights
- One did weights with 45 mins cardio after the weights.

The ones who did weights and cardio gained the most muscle across the board.

45 mins Bike ride post legs is a great idea.

If you’ve got access to an assault bike even better, that’s barbaric though and prob only need 25-30 mins for the equivalent output.
Tom Platz did that..riding the bike & we know how he trained. I find the next day i can´t run properly as my legs are F+cked

Been fucking manic busy today, got out about 5:30 and did 3 miles (no, not running but not a stroll either) had a can of coke for sustenance all day. Bring on the skinny fat wanker bod

Got home at 0930am after work.
Did nothing.
Still doing nothing.

Will need to make an effort tomorrow but the no gym thing is a cunt isn't. I rely on the gym to get me out early doors then once you've trained you feel reinvigorated to do more.

It's like cocaine but cheaper. Equally unhealthy I imagine

Load of bollocks theyre even shut at this point. Just let the healthy people who aren't in the at risk groups stay that way Boris ye fat buffoon.

We'll all be type 2 diabetic by the time the cunt OPENS NORTONS
Go for a run early doors before it gets too warm.
I believe in you. :thumb:

Few sets low banded crossovers.
Few sets 1-handed pushups.
Decline pushups.
Banded pushups.

Decent pump going but then halfway through sets the dogs are chasing eachother round me and the motivation saps. Living room training with Judge Judy giving some crook the business in the background ain't all it's cracked up to be it seems.

Back