Mass Cycle

Disappointing TBH, expected better.

First quote about a number of replies being negative (not gain any more) then next stating only one being negative and the rest offering decent advice.

:D

Can't be fooked getting into argument. Read posts again.

As for your last comment, you're the one stating you were going to smash it recently, I have always smashed it :D
now you sound like my wife...

but srs... imho only one I would take as negative, but from the op pov perhaps there were a couple... albeit only to a sensitive reader... but then that is usually the case when people dont say what you want them to... dude we are not arguing... we are discussing... I was saying your advice is "just smash it in"... tbh now mine is too :D if I were to try something high dose I would probably tell you its awesome if I were that is...

ah I see where the confusion lies... I was not saying you were being negative, just that the op might have taken some as negative... I was eating at the time so probably didnt clarify properly... hmmm eating...

agree on the latter stuff, bit sensitive and prima donna... but imho I still see a lot of slating of high dose stuff...

Good man, I agree, I'm the one who usually gets shit for taking too much gear, my physique doesn't justify it etc (yet to see someone on here in the time I have been active (2011) to squat 300 raw though), I like to see others pushing it. I would never slate someone like that.

Good man, I agree, I'm the one who usually gets shit for taking too much gear, my physique doesn't justify it etc (yet to see someone on here in the time I have been active (2011) to squat 300 raw though), I like to see others pushing it. I would never slate someone like that.
different strokes though mate, you arent aiming to look pretty... and you have shown massive increase in strength and gains like that... my goals are similar tbh... I know bud...

Diet and training are spot on working with a well known coach who is willing to work with the doses to push things.

He's not shy of experimenting either, hence the guys sheer mass. But not wanting to name drop :)

Suppose I posted this to show my experiment and I would have actually updated it possibly.

No need to ask our opinion of paying a well known coach

Lots gear

Lots food

Train hard

It's all good

How come you're opting to mix NPP and Deca?
Looks good IMO, you should easily be able to go from 220-240lbs with that.

Each to there own I say everyone's own body to do as they wish.Be good to keep us updated to see how cycle is progressing how the foods going etc.

Food looks OK although I would have P higher.

Gear looks fine but maybe too long for such doses.

Any ancillaries? AI, HCG, BP stuff, Aspirin, Proviron etc etc?

All of those will be used mate.

BP will keep an eye on, have one in the house.

50mgs proviron, 1000iu hcg once per week. Aspirin before bed. AI will see how I go, will do e2 tests to get my numbers right

How come you're opting to mix NPP and Deca?.

This.
Not as if your gonna hold anymore water if it was all deca. Also half the ml,s to jab.

2 things would stop me seeing that through.

A. I would hold prob an extra 15/20lb in water and would struggle breathing.

B. I would have some srs gyno even on letro.

This.
Not as if your gonna hold anymore water if it was all deca. Also half the ml,s to jab.

2 things would stop me seeing that through.

A. I would hold prob an extra 15/20lb in water and would struggle breathing.

B. I would have some srs gyno even on letro.
I feel you on that, when I run 'wet' stacks and a surplus my airway feels tight and I get shitty sleep apnea.

tbh mate thats not really called for... everytime someone wants to push the boat out a bunch of replies decry the idea of doing so as ludicrous and you wont grow and it wont work... like they know... not only that but everyone is different, some sniff the swab used to clean the top of a vial and bam they gain, others could use 1g a week and only gain hard... its fvcked up this attitude of one way fits all and thats small doses only... again except for a few...

This is why I posted anon, wasn't sure which way it was going.

Everyone talks about pro doses and guys must be pushing it. I'm far from a pro, however I'm looking and willing to experiment with these so called higher doses. But get shot down.

Can't win lol. Regardless I will run it anyway.

This is why I posted anon, wasn't sure which way it was going.

Everyone talks about pro doses and guys must be pushing it. I'm far from a pro, however I'm looking and willing to experiment with these so called higher doses. But get shot down.

Can't win lol. Regardless I will run it anyway.
tbf and to HGs point there was only one really negative comment, the rest were in line with advice being given and comments made... a few even suggested journalling this as it will be interesting to follow... I agree...

Back