• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Measurements ML - MG

My mate doesn't decided what I go on basically I reached what's best for what I want at the time and he suggested how much really and everywhere else I have read is always in ml, I have never taken more than 2ml of each a week, always a wednesday and a Sunday. I can see where people are coming from that have responded but Jesus!!! What happened to helping eachother out!!?? Instead of just ripping and not guiding!!! Thank you to the ones that actually input info :-)

Well I did suggest a few things, but IMO now you know maybe when your pal suggests your cycle, just work out the dose and research it so you know for future cycles what has work and what hasnt etc

Will benefit you in the long run mate

Seems like the flaming has been done! (rightly so)

C'mon guys if ur going to inject powerful hormones into your body at least know what dosage ur taking and what it actually is!

But everyone starts somewhere.......... Have a read of your bottles mate then u know what's going in simples

In the great scheme of things, I don't think the OP question was the most ignorant i've ever heard.

Last week......

"What do you think I should do about this 4ml Test' i'm on now mate?".....it's T400, he's 5' 8"-ish, and beefed up to about 11.5 stones...."Been on 4 weeks so i'll be IMMUNE to it now won't I?"

...I kid you not.

In the great scheme of things, I don't think the OP question was the most ignorant i've ever heard.

Last week......

"What do you think I should do about this 4ml Test' i'm on now mate?".....it's T400, he's 5' 8"-ish, and beefed up to
about 11.5 stones...."Been on 4 weeks so i'll be IMMUNE to it now won't I?"

...I kid you not.

Yep, you'd better up the dose, I'll just go and grab a few vials out of the car, you got the cash on you?

:D

Thing is, youre all saying "you should know what youre putting in youre bodies" and thats laughable...unless we all use pharma gear??? which im pretty sure most dont!

Also, at the time, the op was under the impression he knew the dose so why would you continue research??? But order has been restored.

Im a little gutted JW bitched out of the smack talk with IB so easily tbh.

Thing is, youre all saying "you should know what youre putting in youre bodies" and thats laughable...unless we all use pharma gear??? which im pretty sure most dont!

Also, at the time, the op was under the impression he knew the dose so why would you continue research??? But order has been restored.

Im a little gutted JW bitched out of the smack talk with IB so easily tbh.

Again PH its not the topic in hand, being sold bunk under/over dosed gear is not in question, not having a idea full stop is in question.
Its a strawman argument...

Yeah me too, maybe the old fart knocker isnt the same anymore? Horses get put down when they lose their productivity...just saying :D

Again PH its not the topic in hand, being sold bunk under/over dosed gear is not in question, not having a idea full stop is in question.
Its a strawman argument...

Yeah me too, maybe the old fart knocker isnt the same anymore? Horses get put down when they lose their productivity...just saying :D

I bet there are more people that dont know thier doses than there are that do. People just do what they are told. What i find funny is when guys say to me what they are doing and they say its what there dealer said :lol:

"im running test enth, tt400 and sust at the mo"

"err, why"

"my guy told me too"....

Yeah im sure he did :lol:

the internet is a massive bonus, it is IMO the reason behind the biggest gap in knowledge on the subject.
If you dont go on forums or search google, you will not find out the basics or higher, you will merely go off the advice of fellow gym guys or the dealer.
It has happened that way for decades and will continue... but with the availability of info on the web these days its less of an excuse to play the ignorance card.

the internet is a massive bonus, it is IMO the reason behind the biggest gap in knowledge on the subject.
If you dont go on forums or search google, you will not find out the basics or higher, you will merely go off the advice of fellow gym guys or the dealer.
It has happened that way for decades and will continue... but with the availability of info on the web these days its less of an excuse to play the ignorance card.

Thing is, people want the info fast. I get loads of message and bbms off mates who want the info. so they message me instead of researching. Now fortunatly, im not completely clueless. However, whats to say my advice is any better than "matey at the gym"??? After all, ive only read what someone hes wrote on the subject, rather than what another guy said at the gym, that dont make it fact. In many respects its the same, just taken a slightly different angle/fashion of opinion.

Maybe we are all just as clueless??

Bad info is easily spotted on the web though, if 95% of people are agreeing that a certain drug or method works and these people are dotted all over the world, there has to be a lesser risk involved than not knowing at all.
Hang around the forums and boards enough and you will see patterns emerge.
Some who branch out to new methods (when Shics first came about etc) then the risk is still quite high until more people feedback into the melting pot their experiances.

DNP dosages for instance, there is little tolerance between an effective 'safe' dose and a fatal one (LD50 or TD50 its called)...

Due to the code of ethics barring any real studies being completed on the usage of AAS, we are left to bro-science and associated animal based trials, but the basics can still be gleamed from it.

I know what your saying, but there is little excuse in this day and age for not being able to quickly find an answer.... its not jumping on a moral high horse to warn of the future dangers of doing such, ok sarcasm isnt the best method i agree (hands up on that one) but it does raise a flag....

A lot of guys i talk to re gear dont use forums and such like so their information comes from guys at the gym and the guy they buy their gear off who often doesnt have much knowledge either. So they may be asking the right questions but getting the wrong answers by trusting guys they think are 'in the know'. Easy enough for people to mock these guys for not having a clue (often is amusing some of the stories you hear) but at the end of the day the only difference is we were all lucky enough to find good info rather than bad info.

You might say they should have researched more but if you thought you had a reliable answer then you probably wouldnt feel the need to research, or wouldnt know were to look if you wanted. Plenty of sh1tty info on forums as well as real life.

Re this thread i hope it doesnt put other people off asking questions they feel are obvious in fear of getting berated by many advanced lifters. I am pretty sure no-one is actually that concerned that the OP was using perhaps 600mg test rather than the 500mg he thought he was for instance. It's hardly dangerous and he has now asked the question so will know in the future if uses some compound that really does need careful dosing, bet he wished he googled it now, lol!

Thought i would post as thread is going on now anyway when really could have finished after first couple of posts.

Why would anyone measure gear in anything OTHER than mls????

EVERYONE knows the secret in this game is 2ml sust, 2ml deca????

Bunch of sanctimonious cnts :lol:

Why would anyone measure gear in anything OTHER than mls????

EVERYONE knows the secret in this game is 2ml sust, 2ml deca????

Bunch of sanctimonious cnts :lol:

I forgot the nap50's

Every1 knows they make u huge.

Back