• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Meditrope By

• Thread starter Old Member 5161
  • Start date
Really ?

Im sure a vet like you is aware

Black, grey and mauve are the three separate colour choices on the tops of the hgh

TP is the name of the source

So im assuming if you really didnt know that, you probably have only used blacks and get them from JP or something ?

I have the black tops and got them direct.

The first ones I tried JP gave me as he had spare. I’ve already stated this once.

So I bought them from the email every one else uses I’m presuming.

I can order any colour top from China n pro muscle board so it doesn’t mean much.

I have the black tops and got them direct.

The first ones I tried JP gave me as he had spare. I’ve already stated this once.

So I bought them from the email every one else uses I’m presuming.

I can order any colour top from China n pro muscle board so it doesn’t mean much.

Ok

Well blacks are 15iu each
Mauves 12iu
Greys 10iu pharma grade (rumour is they are unlabelled ansomone)

Are blacks your go to hgh now over all others ?

living where I do im fully aware of the ins and outs of GH and even the manufacture of- seeing as its done literally a car drive away from me. I just find it amusing that people got hung up on top colours when its down to the manufacturer just applying a colour lid. Mr Meditrope is buying this in not making themselves. So my comment is relevant

Ok

Mauves 12iu

unlabeled Ansomone LOLOLOLOL

yeah sure mate - ok

ill bet you 2 million IU of GH that they aren't

I can sell you some unlablled Jins if you want

yeah sure mate - ok

I personally dont believe it either but as i said that is the rumour

It could easily be true though

"Nancy" sells ansomone out the back door

So say TP contacted her and asked for 500,000iu to be made just no labels and boxes, im sure she could see to it and likely wouldnt pass it up

Its China ....

living where I do im fully aware of the ins and outs of GH and even the manufacture of- seeing as its done literally a car drive away from me. I just find it amusing that people got hung up on top colours when its down to the manufacturer just applying a colour lid. Mr Meditrope is buying this in not making themselves. So my comment is relevant

People only speak on top colours for the reasons i mentioned above, differing strengths and qualities

The top colour is how you differentiate between them

Ok

Mauves 12iu

These are claimed amounts yes. New black top claim to be 18iu I believe.

No my go to is ansamone when I can get it and simplex as a base as I get 60iu a month that comes through a script from a friend.

However when looking to bump the dose pre Xmas n in my next rebound I was using meditrope as couldn’t get ansamone.

This is when I said I used and rated them.

I still have 15 bottles left so 150iu in my mind not 180.

I also have 400iu ansamone

So I’ve just started on 6iu meditrope training days n am up 5-6lb in 4 days.

Going to switch to ansamone next week n see if I hold less water.

I do feel ansamone is better n I hold less water it seems but I’m verifying this over the next 2 weeks.

yeah sure mate - ok

Haha. Unlabelled ansamone. Wow. These guys love a good blag.

There’s as much chance of being 18iu in the new batch as these being unlabelled ansamone

People only speak on top colours for the reasons i mentioned above, differing strengths and qualities

They really don’t mate. People have been buying diff colour top Chinese genetics for years n years.

I’ve had several colours.
Nick trigili even states he used to order diff colour tops with the same GH n just stick which ever one on was popular that month on the forums lol

I personally dont believe it either but as i said that is the rumour

It could easily be true though

"Nancy" sells ansomone out the back door

So say TP contacted her and asked for 500,000iu to be made just no labels and boxes, im sure she could see to it and likely wouldnt pass it up

Its China ....

"Nancy" is just the exporter out of HK where he warehoused it for export to unlicensed individuals) and even then there have been a few questions
if you want 500k IU of unlabeled GH you wouldn't go to Ansomone you can get it made elsewhere cheaper and without prying eyes or official channels. The large listed pharmas wont be knocking It out unlablled and EVEN if it were the backhanders would increase due to further scrutiny (i.e more govt official mouths to feed)
Ansomone can sell it themselves or the HK agent can ship out those 10iu blue boxes and charge more so it makes zero sense businesswise to anyone. There are a number of places to get good quality GH made so it just shows ignorance or lack of understanding of how things work here. whoever TP is (no idea and don't care) unless he is well connected and is a fluent Chinese mandarin speaker and Chinese ethnicity his chances of even getting something out of the back door of any real company is next to zero. Anyway its bullshit. Cant believe anyone is falling for that - but then its 5000 miles away so no one has a clue

Anyone want some unlabeled Increlex ? LOL honest gov

Last edited:

I can get you any top colour in less than a day it will be exactly the same GH just someone has to put a coloured lid on. Ill call it Noeltropin blues blacks greys reds yellows whatever tickles your fancy and we just make up a dose for each LOL

it means zero..... hell you can buy the coloured caps yourself online and re crimp at home

"Nancy" is just the exporter out of HK where he warehoused it for export to unlicensed individuals) and even then there have been a few questions
if you want 500k IU of unlabeled GH you wouldn't go to Ansomone you can get it made elsewhere cheaper and without prying eyes or official channels. The large listed pharmas wont be knocking It out unlablled and EVEN if it were the backhanders would increase due to further scrutiny (i.e more govt official mouths to feed)
Ansomone can sell it themselves or the HK agent can ship out those 10iu blue boxes and charge more so it makes zero sense businesswise to anyone. There are a number of places to get good quality GH made so it just shows ignorance or lack of understanding of how things work here. whoever TP is (no idea and don't care) unless he is well connected and is a fluent Chinese mandarin speaker and Chinese ethnicity his chances of even getting something out of the back door of any real company is next to zero. Anyway its bullshit. Cant believe anyone is falling for that - but then its 5000 miles away so no one has a clue

Anyone want some unlabeled Increlex ? LOL honest gov

If you dont know who TP is then you have no business in this topic

I will educate you

TP is the number 1 name in generic growth hormone, his GH is regularly tested by himself and memebrs of many forums, every test possible, hplc, serum and igf and the numbers are ALWAYS legit. He has a traceable history providing GH on forums for over 10 years

He is the OG

He sells boat loads of the stuff and has done for over a decade

TP is only relevant on promuscle

Totally false

He is on many boards, has been for over a decade

Any other reputable source who sells generics will sell his products too

He is the largest generic HGH distributor bar none

Totally false

He is on many boards, has been for over a decade

Any other reputable source who sells generics will sell his products too

He is the largest generic HGH distributor bar none
What UK boards is he on?