Need Advice On Fake Gear

I think he means the sort where you punch each other in the face, not the other sort.

I meant that nobody does 'proper' boxing at that age unless you are in the twighlight years of a seasoned pro career or a journeyman (punchbag).

You don't need gear to windmill at another chump over 3 rounds of thay 'white collar' shit.

I meant that nobody does 'proper' boxing at that age unless you are in the twighlight years of a seasoned pro career or a journeyman (punchbag).

You don't need gear to windmill at another chump over 3 rounds of thay 'white collar' shit.

I was being facetious.

I’m thinking of getting back into the semi pro boxing,I notice on this forum people either take the piss or give out shit advice or stupid fucking shit.
Why can’t people just be honest and give advice,That’s why I wasn’t sure about going on here

I’m thinking of getting back into the semi pro boxing,I notice on this forum people either take the piss or give out shit advice or stupid fucking shit.
Why can’t people just be honest and give advice,That’s why I wasn’t sure about going on here

Why you a cheat bruh? Cant box without being roided out your nut?

You’ve got two threads, one where you’re doing a rip blend and another 700mg of deca and 700mg of tren?

How long have you been on (and what are you actually taking).

You dont need steroids to prepare yourself for boxing training and definitely not tren.

Just start boxing training if that’s what you want to do.

If you're so set on boxing just box. Why care about what someone you don't know at all says on the internet?
Just do it.
And as an aside it's not like you've been actively involved helping others on here.

If you're so set on boxing just box. Why care about what someone you don't know at all says on the internet?
Just do it.
And as an aside it's not like you've been actively involved helping others on here.

Thinks he’s a hardman cause he’s on the roids and scratches a punchbag

Back