Need Advice

Discussion in 'Anonymous' started by Xhunter, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Xhunter

Xhunter Full Member

Hello guys
    I am 22 years old and a while ago i did the LG sciences bulking kit. after finishing its pct the pct seemed to be ineffective maybe it went bad fron temperature .i had a major libido issue and this remained for a year without a natural unassisted recovery.
    6 months ago i got the same pct (Form xt) and it did fine and everything went back to normal. now after 4 month of doing ok my libido is dead again, its really hard to get or maintain an erection and my penis is smaller than what it normally is when flaccid. The same symptoms i had before my second pct.
    160512_113138_COLLAGE-1.jpg 160512_113138_COLLAGE-1.jpg 160512_113138_COLLAGE-1.jpg If anyone could help i have my bloodwork posted here.

2. sus250

sus250 Full Member

Not an expert with blood work but if that was my results I would be thinking high estrogen and low test. What was it that you took a prohormone??
    Don't suppose you had any problems before hand?? Even without pct at all I would expect to recover naturally in the length of time you have been off. Most of the over the counter 'pcts' are shit maybe try a proper one of nolva and clomid?
    I'm sure someone else with a bit more knowledge will be able to help you out.

3. Xhunter

Xhunter Full Member

Thanks a lot, would appreciate if you know someone to help and no i had no problems before this incident.

4. JustJ

JustJ Full Member

I'd run a power pct (google it). Worked for (cough) someone I know after a failed first recovery from a long cycle

5. Xhunter

Xhunter Full Member

i
    I googled it and found that theres a new power pct and an old one and people mention different things.
    What exactly do you think is best and what are the dosages for nolva,clomid etc and for how long ?