• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Needles & Syringes

Robbie

Top Contributor
Hello all.

I posted in another thread a while ago, but haven’t promoted a business I started at the end of last year supplying needles, syringes etc.

We try to be a bit different to places like medisave and split boxes down as not everyone needs 100 of everything, we’ve got some premade packs that have syringes, needles and wipes for different cycle lengths and you can pick different size syringes and needles.

www.ukmedi.co.uk is our site and I think we have everything, but if there’s something you use or need then drop me a message and I’ll see if I can get it added.

There’s obviously a discount code TM10 for 10% off. We’ve had a couple of sales from here so hopefully they will pop in and say how wonderful our service was :D

Have you got slin pins please? Can’t see them cheers

and wtf is a 20ml barrel used for? Serious question lol

Hello all.

I posted in another thread a while ago, but haven’t promoted a business I started at the end of last year supplying needles, syringes etc.

We try to be a bit different to places like medisave and split boxes down as not everyone needs 100 of everything, we’ve got some premade packs that have syringes, needles and wipes for different cycle lengths and you can pick different size syringes and needles.

www.ukmedi.co.uk is our site and I think we have everything, but if there’s something you use or need then drop me a message and I’ll see if I can get it added.

There’s obviously a discount code TM10 for 10% off. We’ve had a couple of sales from here so hopefully they will pop in and say how wonderful our service was :D
Yeah great service tbf. Much quicker than exchangesupplies I normally use. Still got the bags of haribo.

Hello all.

I got my last bach from you too. Great service.

I’ll grab you some links in a moment.

I’ve actually had to shut up shop for a week, we’ve had a positive Covid test in the family and we need to take time off to look after them.

With the 20ml barrels, I think they are often used for oral medications, pet meds etc. I’m looking at adding 50mls as well if you fancy a properly crazy cycle!

Hello all.

Nice mate, definitely filled a bit of a gap in the market there! :thumb:

Nice mate, definitely filled a bit of a gap in the market there! :thumb:

Thanks. I’m looking to increase the lines we sell so if there’s anything you think that’s missing let me know.

I started it thinking bodybuilders would be the main customers but so far they’ve been a small part.

Thanks. I’m looking to increase the lines we sell so if there’s anything you think that’s missing let me know.

I started it thinking bodybuilders would be the main customers but so far they’ve been a small part.
You probably just need the word out about it more on forums mate, I’d never heard of the place until now, if people don’t know there’s another option they’ll just automatically go back to their usual supplier rather than searching about. I certainly would have just gone back to exchangesupplies for when I need some more until I saw this post totally by accident.

Back