• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

New cycle, first small issue

Skellan

Started my latest cycle of deca 200mg, sust 500mg, cyp 200mg EW.
ONly problem is when I got to my work (oilrig) only the deca and cyp were still intact.
So far my cycle has been
week 1 200mg deca
week 2 200mg dec/400mg cyp
I`m now delayed on the rig and its shot time, if it had been sust I wouldn`t be too concerned but cyp only has a 1/2 life of about 7 days so I`m concerned about mixing it all up too much. Any pearls of wisdom about me getting back 2 days late then getting back to my original planned administration?
Cheers
Matty

Mate, 200mg of deca will not do much.

Do a proper cycle, not quite sure why you're doing 500mg of sust and 200mg of cyp?

Tbh I would do the following
400mg-600mg Deca EW
500mg-750mg Test (Either Cyp or Sust) dont really see the point of mixing the two....

Dont worry about mixing in the same barrel and if you miss an injection.. you miss an injection nothing you can do about it just try and jab asap.

I`ve tried several combinations and if I go over 500mg sust I seem to just lose it emotionally. WAY too up and down!
I also find 200-300mg deca is ok for me over 14 weeks. Problem is that although many of the forums give you advise on what not to do I find very little feedback on advising of different cycles and why. So for me it has been very much trial and error over the last 2 years. I tend to keep my diet in check and recover properly after cycle but as per what compounds to use and why seems to be a well kept secret. Mind you saying that everyone responds differently to different cycles/doseages.

Just to answer about the sust/cyp thing. As I cant go over the 500mg mark on sust and the cyp I get only comes in 200mg/2ml I just decided to stay with my normal dose of sust and push the test up further with the cyp. Maybe wrong but my research brought up no major negatives from doing it that way

What brand Deca and sust you using?

Have you tried deca @ 400mg? Most pharma grade test are at 250mg/ml!! and UGL is usally dosed @ 400mg/ml.

Tried running 400mg Deca and 500mg Test? Run that for 14 weeks seems like a basic and simple good cycle IMHO!

I get on well with deca and no sides even ran it upto 800mg again no sides whatsoever!

what lab goes a deca 400? im goin to use rohms 400 mix of 200test and 200 deca per ml for my next cycle

I was talking about Test :) I've seen test go upto 500mg/ml with no pip at all.

Most i've seen deca is @ 300mg/ml. I dont particularly like Norma deca due to it being dosed @ 100mg/ml which is abit of a pain when injecting 800mg!!

... everyone responds differently to different cycles/doseages.

Not very much they don't: medicine is only effective because it's pretty predictable.

All steroids are based on testosterone, so they all have appreciable androgenic effects, even the more anabolic ones, and all androgens are fairly anabolic.

Don't worry too much about a few missed shots: the typical doses bodybuilders take raise their test level way above normal and it takes a couple of weeks to get back to base, during which time any gains will still be greater than natural.

Some anabolics like tren and deca are notorious for shutting you down and giving you the droop; others can raise your hematocrit dangerously. Test with several esters, such as Sus, is designed to enhance your masculinity without big swings in blood level and moods, so I'm surprised you get them...

Not very much they don't: medicine is only effective because it's pretty predictable.

All steroids are based on testosterone, so they all have appreciable androgenic effects, even the more anabolic ones, and all androgens are fairly anabolic.

Don't worry too much about a few missed shots: the typical doses bodybuilders take raise their test level way above normal and it takes a couple of weeks to get back to base, during which time any gains will still be greater than natural.

Some anabolics like tren and deca are notorious for shutting you down and giving you the droop; others can raise your hematocrit dangerously. Test with several esters, such as Sus, is designed to enhance your masculinity without big swings in blood level and moods, so I'm surprised you get them...
Cheers Patrick,
Thats was the point I was making about sust, I know what its NOT meant to do but for some reason I found that over 500mg I used to get panic attacks and 30mins depression periods regularly. May have just been coincidence but I`m fairly confident that it was the sust.
Would be interesting to hear other views on mixing sust/cyp EG why take different test compounds at all if they all do the same thing?

If you thought it was sus that was the problem why not just use cyp or enan? Don't like sus as it brings me out in spot's so usually stay clear and use enan the majority of the time purely for this reason. Never notice any difference between what test i've used. Test is test :)

If you thought it was sus that was the problem why not just use cyp or enan? Don't like sus as it brings me out in spot's so usually stay clear and use enan the majority of the time purely for this reason. Never notice any difference between what test i've used. Test is test :)
I hardly get any spots from sust so pretty stable on that score. Just wanted to go beyond the 500mg mark without the attached panic attacks so though I`d add to the test with one that isnt in sust. If like people say, "test is test" then surely it shouldn`t matter?

I have to use Test and Deca on a 2:1 ratio or I lose interest in my very sexy wife !
2:1 ratio = 1g Test with 500mg Deca and she is a happy bunny :)

I hardly get any spots from sust so pretty stable on that score. Just wanted to go beyond the 500mg mark without the attached panic attacks so though I`d add to the test with one that isnt in sust. If like people say, "test is test" then surely it shouldn`t matter?

No it doesn't matter matey at all just saves buying different types tbh. Just thought if you thought the sus gave you panic attacks why not use enan or cyp on there own?

Back