Phmg

Well that was an eventful break. In more ways than one. Day one of xmas holidays i broke my hand acting a prat in anger. Then new years day, i woke up with a swollen eye in absolute agony and had no idea why. Went to the hospital after about 5 hours of the worst pain ive ever felt in my life. It felt like i had razors under my eyelid.

Doc said is scratched a nice gouge out of my cornea right over the pupil. Trouble is, ive got one bad eye already from birth thats always slightly blurry and one good eye...the good eye is the one that got scratched. I think it was kates necklace when throwing her around the dance floor, but too pissed to remember :lol: So now i have two blurry eyes and cant see very well...making Call of Duty Black Ops 2 pretty much impossible...

I did get one training session in on new years eve, just over a week after breaking my hand at the knuckle of my little finger (pressing movements were fine as used the base of my hand).

Today is the first day my eye didnt hurt (like rip your eyeball out hurt) so ive done fasted cardio and got my meals cooked for the day. So prep has officially began. No need for photos until there is something to show. Im 93kg today. Was going to start a new prep journal, but i get enough stick for starting new journals lol.

Start a prep journal :)

Welcome back mate. Good Christmas bar the dramas?

yeah very nice mate. loads of family and friend stuff. was really good. got loads of clothes and smellies.

afyer a while though, i was looking forward to getting back to structured meals and training. saaaaad bastard....

yeah very nice mate. loads of family and friend stuff. was really good. got loads of clothes and smellies.

afyer a while though, i was looking forward to getting back to structured meals and training. saaaaad bastard....

Cool. Same here, novelty of eating shite all the time soon wears off and in the end was just looking forward to getting back into routine

Cool. Same here, novelty of eating shite all the time soon wears off and in the end was just looking forward to getting back into routine

i think its also cos i wanted to get started with things and that time between xmas and new year is just kind of "fuck do i do now..."

Just finished a good back session. Felt strong and used straps to help with grip on broken hand:

Lat pulldown
100/12
120/12
140/10
170/8 rp 1

EZ bar yates row
70kg/12
80kg/10
90kg/9

Low cable row
Stack/12
stack/11
stack/10

single arm cable curl
40/12
35/10
35/8

One arm chest pull machine
90/12
90/10
100/8

Assisted wide grip pull up
140/12
120/10
100/7 rp 1

Still blurry vision so must look a right prat squinting round the gym :lol:

food/plan
25mins cardio
m1. 5 whole eggs, 2 slices toast, 200g cottage cheese, 200mcg ghrp6/100mcg cjc
m2. 1 jacket, 1.5 chicken breast, 200g cottage cheese, 200mcg ghrp6/100mcg cjc
m3. 1 jacket, 1.5 chicken breast, 200g cottage cheese, 200mcg ghrp6/100mcg cjc
400mg caffeine
Train
m4. 5iu slin, 44g whey, 30g oats, 20g sugar pint water
m5. roast potatoes, chicken in red wine sauce, peas

Will be an extra chicken and jacket meal in usually, but i woke up at 6am ready to rock with everything but was still in pain and pretty much blind lol, but when i woke up again at 11am, all pain was gone and im only partially blind, so the day started then. Hoping to wake up fine tomorrow. I think the blurriness is from the ointment i was taking that creates a film over the eye for healing. stopped that this morning :)

All things considered, im pretty happy with day one and how things have gone. Feels good to be back in the game.

Back