Phmg

lol by a;l means eat them ... they7 are the one item of food i cannot resist, not sure why but every cheat sday i get 3 bags of 6 from sainsburies.... i know you like your ice creame so try this ... if i leave some untill the next day when they are just slightly dry, i chop them up and nuke them for 30 sec, mix up soi the jam is coverning them all and then let a couple scopps of vanilla icecreame melf over them.. fvcking delicious.

i was more just jesting at them being meal 3 haha but remember the nut value is pre cokking normally so them fats will turn to transfats when heated and then the body will struggle to use them. but same time if i was getting away with it id have kept eating them lol

Thats sounds amazing lol.

Its just for an easy 1000cals for a few weeks before cut tbh, first few weeks of diet, only thing ill change is cutting them out. Big fat loss in that time as im already losing fat (which i personally feel is from the two weeks of gear i did a week ago). I'll get some progress pics up later.

GHRP6 really spikes the sweet tooth though. Gives a sort of hypo feeling.

When dieting after new year, ill switch to ghrp2, cut the crap out = abbs in no time...then comp ready in 13 - 15 weeks :)

lol training xmass day is a bit hardcore .... you all not shattered from the late night trying to here the footsteps on the roof? .... not santa just i live in a rough area lots of break ins xmass time lol

lol training xmass day is a bit hardcore .... you all not shattered from the late night trying to here the footsteps on the roof? .... not santa just i live in a rough area lots of break ins xmass time lol

fuck off. you are the one going out robbing warren :D

You want to be leaving 3hours between your pep shots son- if timings allow for that in your meal plan ignore me :)

You want to be leaving 3hours between your pep shots son- if timings allow for that in your meal plan ignore me :)

yeah mate its almost 3hours to the dot.
10am
1pm
4pm
then night shot is 8pm

been very impressed with the combo of slin and ghrp so far. far better than expected.

Ghrp and slin is awesome. Only thing that gets me is that I can't make the frequency of jabs I would like to due to work.

Ghrp and slin is awesome. Only thing that gets me is that I can't make the frequency of jabs I would like to due to work.

and rhats where the bum bag comes in handy hahaha.

na. ive got my own fridge at work so i hide it in there and just jab before meals. snnnneaky little bastard!

I couldn't do it hygienically at work. Well labouring anyway and I wouldn't do it working at the gym as there is already enough speculation about me using AND being a member of staff lol. Naive people!

I couldn't do it hygienically at work. Well labouring anyway and I wouldn't do it working at the gym as there is already enough speculation about me using AND being a member of staff lol. Naive people!

yeah hygienically.....cos i havent used the same needle 12 times now and jab in the toilet like some crack addict :whistling:

yeah hygienically.....cos i havent used the same needle 12 times now and jab in the toilet like some crack addict :whistling:
haha same, I use the same one for the day so 3-5 jabs from the same one. Its a bit more risky though when your covered in god knows what kinda dust and crap. The needles look massive now though after using a slin pen lol.

fuck off. you are the one going out robbing warren :D

if only i wasnt the laziest fvker ever lol, doesnt help our dog who is suppose to be a ex police dog german shepard would show them around , probly help them load the vans

Well that was an eventful break. In more ways than one. Day one of xmas holidays i broke my hand acting a prat in anger. Then new years day, i woke up with a swollen eye in absolute agony and had no idea why. Went to the hospital after about 5 hours of the worst pain ive ever felt in my life. It felt like i had razors under my eyelid.

Doc said is scratched a nice gouge out of my cornea right over the pupil. Trouble is, ive got one bad eye already from birth thats always slightly blurry and one good eye...the good eye is the one that got scratched. I think it was kates necklace when throwing her around the dance floor, but too pissed to remember :lol: So now i have two blurry eyes and cant see very well...making Call of Duty Black Ops 2 pretty much impossible...

I did get one training session in on new years eve, just over a week after breaking my hand at the knuckle of my little finger (pressing movements were fine as used the base of my hand).

Today is the first day my eye didnt hurt (like rip your eyeball out hurt) so ive done fasted cardio and got my meals cooked for the day. So prep has officially began. No need for photos until there is something to show. Im 93kg today. Was going to start a new prep journal, but i get enough stick for starting new journals lol.

Back