Phmg

i was going to keep it quiet mate. but i thought fuck it. the negativity some bring is far outweighed by the positivity in general from the whole board.

im a fully over grown man ffs :lol: should be able to share an experience with like minded people and not have it to cause nerves. im sure there will be huge nerves, cant run from them forever or ill acheive nothing :)

have a looki into meditation techniques etc ... my father sufferes bad nerves for talking in public and it helpoed him. he got a hypnotist for free so thought fuck it try it and he said it wasnt like the whole swinging a clock and on the count of 3 but just a few calming techniques to help.

that said im probly not the best help with nerves as im the opp on here to real life lol... im fairly quiet on here but in reality im very loud, eccentric and dont mind being in public situations

Leg sesh tonight:

Single leg ext
50/12
70/10
90/8 rp 1

Both legs
80/12
110/10
130/8 rp 2

Leg Press
320/15
360/15
400/12

Ham curl single leg
40/12
50/10
60/6 rp 2

Stiff leg deads
75kg/12
95kg/10
105kg/6

Calf raise
400/15
400/21
400/10

Food/plan
50mcg t3, 100mg proviron, 500i.u HCG
40mins cardio
m1. 200mcg ghrp6, 100mcg cjc. jacket potato, 1 chicken breast, 200g cottage cheese
m2. 200mcg ghrp6, 100mcg cjc. jacket potato, 1 chicken breast, 200g cottage cheese
m3. 5 jam doughnuts
m4. 200mcg ghrp6, 100mcg cjc. jacket potato, 1 chicken breast, 200g cottage cheese
Train
m5. 8iu insulin, 44g whey, 40g oats, 30g sugar, tin of pineapple
m6. 200mcg ghrp6, 100mcg cjc. Chinese takeaway, white rice, spicy shredded beef, sweat and sour chicken hong kong style, crackers.

Balls are plump to say the least :lol:

i do have to ask lol, whats up with the 5 dougnuts .... m3? hardly class it as a meal nutritionally you dont get much of anything worth having. id be carefull with diet using slin esp when already at a highish bf%

Pmsl 5 jam donuts, good going. Don't feel so bad for having 4 caramel choc digestives with my brew earlier now lol

But yeh, echo what Chris said :thumb:

i do have to ask lol, whats up with the 5 dougnuts .... m3? hardly class it as a meal nutritionally you dont get much of anything worth having. id be carefull with diet using slin esp when already at a highish bf%

nutrition in the doughnut mate

Calories 232
Sodium 200 mg
Total Fat 10 g
Saturated 4 g
Total Carbs 33 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Monounsaturated 0 g
Sugars 10 g
Trans 0 g
Protein 4 g
Cholesterol 0 mg

looks like a pretty awesome tasty way of bumping up calories to me :D

training session 2 hours later is immense as well from pumps and strength!

also getting slightly leaner aswell as i go along so alll good :)

Pmsl 5 jam donuts, good going. Don't feel so bad for having 4 caramel choc digestives with my brew earlier now lol

But yeh, echo what Chris said :thumb:

jeez, you go easy mate :lol:

when we all training :sad: hhuuummpff

its crimbo... too many treats about to be on a strict diet lol new yr I'll be good... but also be getting freak baby! yea!

I'm always about fella, just a case of fitting it in with the hobbit and Dobby (aka @CJ and @jacko89)

I'm always pretty good. Just let me know. Over Xmas any good for anyone? I'll be running the gym most of Xmas so you can all pop up if ya want. It's very basic but has a shed load of weight. Well......more than enough lol.

I'm always pretty good. Just let me know. Over Xmas any good for anyone? I'll be running the gym most of Xmas so you can all pop up if ya want. It's very basic but has a shed load of weight. Well......more than enough lol.

yeah that would be cool. xmas day? about 7am? its all on cj then. if he doesnt want to train xmas day at 7am then he has seriously let us down again...

Chest this lunch time (late night shopping tonight). Not an ideal time to train for me, but better than skipping it.

Incline bench (smith)
85kg/12
95kg/10
125kg/10

Incling DB fly
22.5kg/12
25kg/10
30kg/9

Cable Fly
70/12
80/10
10/8 rp 2

Pec Dec
150/12
170/10
190/8 rp 1

Good session, up on everything from last session. Strangely full in the gym. Must be all those people looking to get fit and super ripped in january. Wan.kers

Diet/plan
40mins cardio
m1. 200mcg ghrp6, 100mcg cjc. 1 jacket potato. 1 chicken breast. 200g cottage cheese
m2. 200mcg ghrp6, 100mcg cjc. 1 jacket potato. 1 chicken breast. 200g cottage cheese
m3. 5 jam doughnuts
400mg caffeine
20mins cardio
TRAIN
m4. 5iu slin. 44g whey. 30g oats. 20g sugar. tin of pineapple.
m5. 200mcg ghrp6, 100mcg cjc. 1 jacket potato. 1 chicken breast. 200g cottage cheese
m6. roast potatoes, pork loins, veg, gravy

nutrition in the doughnut mate

Calories 232
Sodium 200 mg
Total Fat 10 g
Saturated 4 g
Total Carbs 33 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Monounsaturated 0 g
Sugars 10 g
Trans 0 g
Protein 4 g
Cholesterol 0 mg

looks like a pretty awesome tasty way of bumping up calories to me :D

training session 2 hours later is immense as well from pumps and strength!

also getting slightly leaner aswell as i go along so alll good :)

lol by a;l means eat them ... they7 are the one item of food i cannot resist, not sure why but every cheat sday i get 3 bags of 6 from sainsburies.... i know you like your ice creame so try this ... if i leave some untill the next day when they are just slightly dry, i chop them up and nuke them for 30 sec, mix up soi the jam is coverning them all and then let a couple scopps of vanilla icecreame melf over them.. fvcking delicious.

i was more just jesting at them being meal 3 haha but remember the nut value is pre cokking normally so them fats will turn to transfats when heated and then the body will struggle to use them. but same time if i was getting away with it id have kept eating them lol

Back