Potential For Gym Closures

Has anyone seen the latest gym reopening guidelines ?
looking like a 3m2 area required per customer which will affect max capacity.
Also 2m distancing between machines which will be either empty space or putting every other machine out of order ( obvs if side by side type of layout )
lots of other stuff, wiping down equipment etc between each use but the capacity I think will effect alot of private gyms, big chain facilities prob not so much.

Has anyone seen the latest gym reopening guidelines ?
looking like a 3m2 area required per customer which will affect max capacity.
Also 2m distancing between machines which will be either empty space or putting every other machine out of order ( obvs if side by side type of layout )
lots of other stuff, wiping down equipment etc between each use but the capacity I think will effect alot of private gyms, big chain facilities prob not so much.

Exactly what I posted in here a while back

They watching the committee bruh

Where did u see this mate?

Exactly what I posted in here a while back

They watching the committee bruh

Where did u see this mate?
Tom Blackman has posted it this morning, theres a link to the info but I cant seem to attach it here ???

Several related human coronaviruses (HCoVs) are endemic in the human population, causing mild respiratory infections. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), the etiologic agent of Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), is a recent zoonotic infection that has quickly reached pandemic spread. Zoonotic introduction of novel coronaviruses is thought to occur in the absence of pre-existing immunity in the target human population. Using diverse assays for detection of antibodies reactive with the SARS-CoV-2 Spike (S) glycoprotein, we demonstrate the presence of pre-existing immunity in uninfected and unexposed humans to the new coronavirus. SARS-CoV-2 S-reactive antibodies, exclusively of the IgG class, were readily detectable by a sensitive flow cytometry-based method in SARS-CoV-2-uninfected individuals with recent HCoV infection and targeted the S2 subunit. In contrast, SARS-CoV-2 infection induced higher titres of SARS-CoV-2 S-reactive IgG antibodies, as well as concomitant IgM and IgA antibodies throughout the observation period of 6 weeks since symptoms onset. HCoV patient sera also variably reacted with SARS-CoV-2 S and nucleocapsid (N), but not with the S1 subunit or the receptor binding domain (RBD) of S on standard enzyme immunoassays. Notably, HCoV patient sera exhibited specific neutralising activity against SARS-CoV-2 S pseudotypes, according to levels of SARS-CoV-2 S-binding IgG and with efficiencies comparable to those of COVID-19 patient sera. Distinguishing pre-existing and de novo antibody responses to SARS-CoV-2 will be critical for serology, seroprevalence and vaccine studies, as well as for our understanding of susceptibility to and natural course of SARS-CoV-2 infection.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.05.14.095414v1

Its not that simple, unions and labour are putting pressure on teachers to not to go back in, plus local councils will determin if they open the buildings...its gonna be a real shit show coming down the tracks unfortunately mate.

I know, my mrs runs four schools but seeing as shit loads signed themselves off even before the schools were closed there are plenty that will swing the lead.

If they dont want to go in then fine, but why should they get full pay? They should be no different from the rest of people.

Plenty won’t go in.

You are very one sided when it comes to teachers due to your mrs being a head.

Zack if ya gunna comment get ya facts straight, she isn't a head shes a bursar, she knows exactly where the money goes and who gets what and if you knew what really goes on you'd think the same as me without doubt.

Shes also head of the body of special needs schools business managers in kent and the shit that teachers pull is unbelievable.

I'm not saying all off them but you'd be horrified at the amount of piss takers.

Zack if ya gunna comment get ya facts straight, she isn't a head shes a bursar, she knows exactly where the money goes and who gets what and if you knew what really goes on you'd think the same as me without doubt.

Shes also head of the body of special needs schools business managers in kent and the shit that teachers pull is unbelievable.

I'm not saying all off them but you'd be horrified at the amount of piss takers.
5F9B6B72-78C2-4825-827C-113B51B2605F.gif

And just like that, a new copy pasta was born :rofl:

I know, my mrs runs four schools but seeing as shit loads signed themselves off even before the schools were closed there are plenty that will swing the lead.

If they dont want to go in then fine, but why should they get full pay? They should be no different from the rest of people.

Why shouldn’t they get full pay?

Half of my family are teachers and Damn good ones at that. If the schools your mrs runs are full of piss takers then she needs to look at her recruitment process.

You keep banging on about how shit they are and how they’ve all bunked off, yet who can blame them? If they’re that shit fire them off and get better teachers.

Given the current situation all the teachers at my kids schools and the whole area have done a fantastic job at having being shifted to working from home and online work.

They have picked up the baton without complaints and been there for most of our kids working more than they would if they were in school.

We’re ok paying dole dossers and others to stay home but the moment teachers are worried for their or the children in their cares health they shouldn’t get paid?

Read above. My mums a teacher, my brothers a teacher, my aunty is a teacher, my other aunty is the head of a college, my other aunty is the head teacher of a primary school.

I get what you’re coming from but you’re generalising to fuck.

Teachers have been heavily looked over in what they’ve done for our kids in the current climate.

Given that most parents are unlikely to send their kids back to school anyway, teachers should defo get full pay for the work they are doing.

Why shouldn’t they get full pay?

Half of my family are teachers and Damn good ones at that. If the schools your mrs runs are full of piss takers then she needs to look at her recruitment process.

You keep banging on about how shit they are and how they’ve all bunked off, yet who can blame them? If they’re that shit fire them off and get better teachers.

Given the current situation all the teachers at my kids schools and the whole area have done a fantastic job at having being shifted to working from home and online work.

They have picked up the baton without complaints and been there for most of our kids working more than they would if they were in school.

We’re ok paying dole dossers and others to stay home but the moment teachers are worried for their or the children in their cares health they shouldn’t get paid?

Read above. My mums a teacher, my brothers a teacher, my aunty is a teacher, my other aunty is the head of a college, my other aunty is the head teacher of a primary school.

I get what you’re coming from but you’re generalising to fuck.

Teachers have been heavily looked over in what they’ve done for our kids in the current climate.

Given that most parents are unlikely to send their kids back to school anyway, teachers should defo get full pay for the work they are doing.

My daughters teacher has been brilliant with online stuff, makes videos for the kids etc, reads books online, loads of stuff

Back