Potential For Gym Closures

I agree that if a teacher refuses to go in and also refuses to work from home, then of course they shouldn't be paid but I honestly can't see that happening.
Those that will suffer are teachers and support staff who don't want to risk going in because they've got a pregnant wife at home, a husband undergoing cancer treatment, a child with diabetes etc. As far as I know, they'll have to take unpaid leave. Is that fair?

Why shouldn’t they get full pay?

My mums a teacher, my brothers a teacher, my aunty is a teacher, my other aunty is the head of a college, my other aunty is the head teacher of a primary school.

Dat middle class family flex.

People using Huel. Do you have the black bags or white bags? Which flavours do you think are good?

Cheers

Dad said gyms are opening in Thailand on Tuesday. Our country Take the piss open fuckin gyms before I turn into a cyclist

I agree that if a teacher refuses to go in and also refuses to work from home, then of course they shouldn't be paid but I honestly can't see that happening.
Those that will suffer are teachers and support staff who don't want to risk going in because they've got a pregnant wife at home, a husband undergoing cancer treatment, a child with diabetes etc. As far as I know, they'll have to take unpaid leave. Is that fair?

The issue isn’t it.

There is just a huge generalisation and the government hasn’t given enough time to teachers or schools to organise the return of students.

Unless your Luke or sunny of course then you already know everything about everything.

There needs to be more thought, a plan that helps the schools and the teachers work out who’s vulnerable, who’s at risk, teachers and students to then make a plan and see who is eligible to go back.

Those at risk need to stay on furlough. The rest I am sure will be happy to be back in. How can they just decide to snap their fingers and make that decision with zero planning is beyond me.

Asked my daughter and she said she doesnt want to go back, mostly because her closest friends arent.

Seems abit pointless to go back for 4 weeks, even then, its not going to be everyday and the day is shortened.

If teachers are working from home then they absolutley should be paid. I think what @lukeee meant was if they are asked to go back and refuse, and also dont work from home then they shouldnt be paid, which is fair enough.

That’s the thing. Most are working from home, except the ones under his mrs schools cause they seem to have the shittest of the shit.

Obviously if they are able to go back and it’s safe than they can’t decide to stay home for no reason and expect to be paid.

I can honestly and unreservedly state that I do not give one single fuck about the corona virus by this point.

It's a load of shit, they've robbed the tax payer and now they'll use the stupidity of the unions etc to blame the left for it all.

Bored of it now. Let them play out their pantomime for Joe public but get the fucking gyms and nandos open so I don't have to pay attention to it ye boring cunts

Let austerity play to the rich a little bit more. They haven’t quite finished fucking us yet.

Only fair isn’t it.

I can honestly and unreservedly state that I do not give one single fuck about the corona virus by this point.

It's a load of shit, they've robbed the tax payer and now they'll use the stupidity of the unions etc to blame the left for it all.

Bored of it now. Let them play out their pantomime for Joe public but get the fucking gyms and nandos open so I don't have to pay attention to it ye boring cunts
Same la
Zero fooks

open fookin maccies

There needs to be more thought, a plan that helps the schools and the teachers work out who’s vulnerable, who’s at risk, teachers and students to then make a plan and see who is eligible to go back.

Those at risk need to stay on furlough. The rest I am sure will be happy to be back in. How can they just decide to snap their fingers and make that decision with zero planning is beyond me.

How is it a snap return with zero planning tho.

Schools have been shut for 2 months now, what has everyone in the education sector been doing for the past 2 months, sitting at home playing COD?.

Surely they have been working night and day on plans for a phased return of their schools.

Back