Potential For Gym Closures

You had the media wankers banging on about England being at 90% capacity the other day like it’s something unusual and everyone swallows it as gospel. Thing is I came across this article from a couple of years ago when we didn’t also have a few emergency hospitals in reserve.
View attachment 71449 View attachment 71450
Yes the NHS is on the verge of full capacity at this time of year every year

But people hear they are near capacity and shit their pants because they never actually read up on any of the info they are given. If they did they would realise this is nothing new

This country is full of brain dead people who don’t have an inquisitive bone in their body, most are happy to be spoon fed what opinions they should have from MSM

Where are you hearing this
That science advisor to the gov said it’s likely tougher restrictions needed in more parts of the country. As most of the country is 2-3 tier lots of conclusions being made of tier 4 for more areas

Big Brother is watching you.
Firms start work on 'freedom passports' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sports.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead
I will never be involved with such a thing. The fact Id need a freedom pass would confirm to them I don’t believe I’m free anyway

They can all kiss my Fookin ass

Most people will eat it up though therefore sealing our fate. Freedom passes, health passports, immunity passports etc etc are all in our future thanks to the sheep who will play the governments game

The GF had to go to hospital for a Covid test before the c-section today.
She said there was dead bodies laid all over the place, people lined up in corridors dying whilst waiting for ventilators, ambulances coming in every 30 seconds and people were collapsing in the test area whilst waiting for tests.
Crazy gents. Looks like there really is a killer pandemic going on after all

Thank fuck they built them nightingale hospitals they never had the staff to open is all I can think now

My missus took a picture of A+E car park

No cars in sight, obviously not because the hospital was in fact deserted, it’s because they have turned it in to a temporary mass grave due to the overwhelming number of Covid deaths due to the new variants

IMG_0633.JPG

Do they ever report on how many people got tested per day?

50,000 is alot if only 60,000 got tested but tiny if millions were tested.

I know 5 people who were tested positive. None are ill. Some lost taste for a day or so. That's it.

Back