Potential For Gym Closures

What a cunt

He can kiss my arse I’ll continue to do what I like, all this depends on how long it is before everyone adopts my attitude rather than letting the government tell them what they can and can’t do. If ever

I’m not hopeful tbh, seems like some brain dead idiots actually enjoy being told what they can’t do in every aspect of their life

Very very strange
Look at Poland. They said no.
This country tho has too many snitches. My neighbour got grassed up as they had visitors to see their new baby. He told me over the fence and said the saddest bit is he doesn't know who grassed them up and as new parents the fines were the last thing they needed. They accept they broke rules, but can hardly stop grandparents/parents etc popping over who live in the village. We have a development Facebook group and my missus made me leave as seeing daily Karen's updates on who was breaking rules seriously riled me. These are your neighbours.
Absolute fucktards. I am genuinely saddened by the amount of informers. Bit like the Germans that snitched the Jews up. What kind of world do we live in?

This country tho has too many snitches. My neighbour got grassed up as they had visitors to see their new baby. He told me over the fence and said the saddest bit is he doesn't know who grassed them up and as new parents the fines were the last thing they needed. They accept they broke rules, but can hardly stop grandparents/parents etc popping over who live in the village. We have a development Facebook group and my missus made me leave as seeing daily Karen's updates on who was breaking rules seriously riled me. These are your neighbours.
Absolute fucktards. I am genuinely saddened by the amount of informers. Bit like the Germans that snitched the Jews up. What kind of world do we live in?

That’s vile. Absolute shitcuntery from your own neighbours behaving like the fucking Stasi.

We’ve had everyone around to meet our daughter. Almost everyone from just mates to close family. 35 people maybe

No one on my cul de sac gives a flying fuck and I live next door to a copper. He’s like me and thinks it’s all a load of nonsense and says he’ll Jack the job in before he lets them vaccinate him. Goes to see his mum who lives around the corner all the time etc. He says a lot of the lads who’ve been in uniform a while are the same as him, but there’s obviously a good portion of jobsworth twats in any job unfortunately

Besides if they came and fined me for having people around I’d just laugh and tell em I don’t consent to the Covid regulations and good luck getting any money

Covid fines are being thrown out left right and centre lately. Don’t pay fuck all. Fuck em it’s pretty much unenforceable and they no that, HENCE appealing to the jobsworth phaggots cunts in the community to shame em in to compliance

Luckily for me I have no shame

^ the part after hence in bold is really the important part here

It’s unenforceable. The trick for them is to get the public to police itself through shaming online, grassing each other up etc etc

It’s so obvious the tactics they are using and why they are using them, if people only opened their eyes

Unfortunately I really do believe most people are brain dead at this point and are incapable of putting two and two together

^ the part after hence in bold is really the important part here

It’s unenforceable. The trick for them is to get the public to police itself through shaming online, grassing each other up etc etc

It’s so obvious the tactics they are using and why they are using them, if people only opened their eyes

Unfortunately I really do believe most people are brain dead at this point and are incapable of putting two and two together
Off the back of that, something I've been meaning to post for a couple of weeks as an example of how people just do what they are told without question but don't actually know why

My sister and family went abroad for Christmas and from the moment they boarded the plane were told to fill in the passenger locator forms so they could be traced when they got home
My bro in law refused to do this even though it was drummed into him all holiday that he would be massively fined if he didn't
When they returned home, passport control asked for proof this had been done, my bro in law said he hadn't and wasn't going to
The woman behind the desk told him he had to
So he asked why?
She didn't know and just said he will get fined
He said you'll have to fine me then
The woman behind the desk didn't know what to do and just looked at her colleagues who were equally confused
They let him through and nothing came of it

In the subject of neighbours my next door neighbour is a NHS Dr and the head of respiratory issues for the County, his wife is a nurse. I also have 2 senior coppers and a serving diplomat.

People have been pretty relaxed round here during the various lockdowns in terms of kids seeing friends, family visitors, we had a low key Halloween party ffs. No grassing here and interesting to see the Dr really doesn’t give a fuck about social distancing.

Cunts rinsing people for equipment want shooting.

I’ve got a set of adjustable DBs in my garage that are a bit rusty and need a clean up and some TLC - keep meaning to advertise them locally gratis for anyone who wants to collect them and sort them out. Maybe some old iron kettlebells too - just need a lick of paint. Wouldn’t dream of charging anyone for them.

In the subject of neighbours my next door neighbour is a NHS Dr and the head of respiratory issues for the County, his wife is a nurse. I also have 2 senior coppers and a serving diplomat.

People have been pretty relaxed round here during the various lockdowns in terms of kids seeing friends, family visitors, we had a low key Halloween party ffs. No grassing here and interesting to see the Dr really doesn’t give a fuck about social distancing.
Basically where I live mate is in a new build development in a quiet village. The originals are all old, I'd honestly say aside from under 40s the next big jump is grandparent age. Thus as they hate new developments being built it's there way of thinking I'll teach those youngsters in the new build houses. No consideration for the fact that it's our taxes that fund their pensions and NHS care. I've seen people sat in their cars recording number plates and then posting them up on local fb residents groups. Some really have taken it upon themselves to be 'hallway monitors'. Absolute cretins and an embarrassment. If my grandparents did such a thing I'd rip them a new one. My grandmum is the opposite tho, still going to yoga at each others houses with friends, playing scrabble once a week. They don't give a damn and tbh she doesn't understand the rules (more a case she doesn't want to as thinks they're ridiculous).

Basically where I live mate is in a new build development in a quiet village. The originals are all old, I'd honestly say aside from under 40s the next big jump is grandparent age. Thus as they hate new developments being built it's there way of thinking I'll teach those youngsters in the new build houses. No consideration for the fact that it's our taxes that fund their pensions and NHS care. I've seen people sat in their cars recording number plates and then posting them up on local fb residents groups. Some really have taken it upon themselves to be 'hallway monitors'. Absolute cretins and an embarrassment. If my grandparents did such a thing I'd rip them a new one. My grandmum is the opposite tho, still going to yoga at each others houses with friends, playing scrabble once a week. They don't give a damn and tbh she doesn't understand the rules (more a case she doesn't want to as thinks they're ridiculous).

Good for her!

We’ve had everyone around to meet our daughter. Almost everyone from just mates to close family. 35 people maybe

No one on my cul de sac gives a flying fuck and I live next door to a copper. He’s like me and thinks it’s all a load of nonsense and says he’ll Jack the job in before he lets them vaccinate him. Goes to see his mum who lives around the corner all the time etc. He says a lot of the lads who’ve been in uniform a while are the same as him, but there’s obviously a good portion of jobsworth twats in any job unfortunately

Besides if they came and fined me for having people around I’d just laugh and tell em I don’t consent to the Covid regulations and good luck getting any money

Covid fines are being thrown out left right and centre lately. Don’t pay fuck all. Fuck em it’s pretty much unenforceable and they no that, HENCE appealing to the jobsworth phaggots cunts in the community to shame em in to compliance

Luckily for me I have no shame

Didn’t know you had a kid. Congrats mate

Finally reached fuck it so I’ve bought a pair of adjustable gym rings. Remember them being pretty brutal from the old SM days so, pull-ups, dips, rows, And core are all taken care off, Going to have Figure out some lower body stuff but supported single leg squats, split squats etc will do for a while.
Sure there a way to do some sort of body weight ham curl on them too, I’ll dig around YouTube

next step is a weighted vest or something and finding a suitable beam to hang off.

Back