Potential For Gym Closures

Vote Brexit and fulfil your destiny to become a truck driver.

Yeah nice.
Sneering attitudes like this are why brexit blindsided so many people. Yes, working class people in low paying jobs where wages have stagnated for almost two decades wanted an end to cheap imported labour from Eastern Europe. The result is their wages finally going up in accordance with market economics. Truck drivers are much more valuable than most low to middle end white collar jobs.

Sneering attitudes like this are why brexit blindsided so many people. Yes, working class people in low paying jobs where wages have stagnated for almost two decades wanted an end to cheap imported labour from Eastern Europe. The result is their wages finally going up in accordance with market economics. Truck drivers are much more valuable than most low to middle end white collar jobs.
Agreed.
If you haven't got a truck driver to move a resource from one place to another the country buckles.
If I went on strike or someone else in a white collar job, nobody would know or bat an eye.

Agreed.
If you haven't got a truck driver to move a resource from one place to another the country buckles.
If I went on strike or someone else in a white collar job, nobody would know or bat an eye.
Hardly the dream job though which is what Tony is saying

But I’m now on a salary that’s 5K off the higher tax bracket and I only work 160 days a year. So shit work or not that’s fairly decent as far as I’m concerned (all thanks to brexit lol)

I work for the wage after all not because I enjoy it (enjoying my job would be nice tbf but it’s not something I’ve ever experienced)

Hardly the dream job though which is what Tony is saying

But I’m now on a salary that’s 5K off the higher tax bracket and I only work 160 days a year. So shit work or not that’s fairly decent as far as I’m concerned (all thanks to brexit lol)

I work for the wage after all not because I enjoy it (enjoying my job would be nice tbf but it’s not something I’ve ever experienced)
I dont think many achieve their dream job tbf. My dream was to be a pilot, couldnt do it due to bad eyes.
Like you just gone where the money is.

I dont think many achieve their dream job tbf. My dream was to be a pilot, couldnt do it due to bad eyes.
Like you just gone where the money is.
Career wise I should have stayed with the armed security looking back but I wouldn’t have my missus and daughter if I’d done that

You’ve got a good job pal you’ve done well for yourself

Truck drivers are more valuable than any white collar job in my opinion but that doesn't mean the country is better off because of Brexit.

You cite one example which actually only demonstrates what a shit state the country is in because EU drivers have fucked off. Anybody who actually knows what's going on knows that the UK economy isn't booming and things are about to get a lot worse. I can give you dozens of examples where things have taken a turn for the worse and the best you can do is point to a severe lack of lorry drivers.

But you're entitled to your opinion. Come talk to me when furlough ends and let's see if anything changes.

Truck drivers are more valuable than any white collar job in my opinion but that doesn't mean the country is better off because of Brexit.

You cite one example which actually only demonstrates what a shit state the country is in because EU drivers have fucked off. Anybody who actually knows what's going on knows that the UK economy isn't booming and things are about to get a lot worse. I can give you dozens of examples where things have taken a turn for the worse and the best you can do is point to a severe lack of lorry drivers.

But you're entitled to your opinion. Come talk to me when furlough ends and let's see if anything changes.
No, you're missing my point. It's not about whether the country is better off on the whole, the people that voted brexit don't care about that. I didn't vote either way for the record.

Last edited:
No, you're missing my point. It's not about whether the country is better off on the whole, the people that voted brexit don't care about that. I didn't vote either way for the record.

I'm not saying you voted for Brexit I'm saying that you were wrong with part of your statement that's all. Most of the people who voted Brexit were literally that retarded that they thought the country would be better off and GB would show the world once again who's top dog.

Never underestimate the sheer stupidity of a Brexiter. If you're saying that Brexiters voted for Brexit not caring if the country is better off then it only further proves their idiocy.

I'm not saying you voted for Brexit I'm saying that you were wrong with part of your statement that's all. Most of the people who voted Brexit were literally that retarded that they thought the country would be better off and GB would show the world once again who's top dog.

Never underestimate the sheer stupidity of a Brexiter. If you're saying that Brexiters voted for Brexit not caring if the country is better off then it only further proves their idiocy.

I think the reason a lot of people voted for brexit is down to people such as yourself.

A lot of people felt a million miles away from the political powers that rule this land let alone the EU and then they are told that they don't have the intelligence to understand the need to be in it and so what are they left with? How can they stand up for themselves and make a point? They can vote leave that's how and you my old fruit are that daft you didn't see it then and you don't see it now which is why you'll be forever one step behind.

I think the reason a lot of people voted for brexit is down to people such as yourself.

A lot of people felt a million miles away from the political powers that rule this land let alone the EU and then they are told that they don't have the intelligence to understand the need to be in it and so what are they left with? How can they stand up for themselves and make a point? They can vote leave that's how and you my old fruit are that daft you didn't see it then and you don't see it now which is why you'll be forever one step behind.

Keep telling yourself that son.

The vote was pretty much 50/50. Take your head out of your arse and maybe you'll see that people never voted Brexit because of people like me. I know you'd like to think that but the truth is they voted because they, like you, are completely fucking retarded.

Back