PowerMouse McDonalds *MGC* Log

Ha ha! Always have an excuse! Tonsilitis, glandular fever, bad leg, dog ate the entry form

lol, mrs hates me.
pizza wont hurt
mrs family hate me
im not happy without a full belly

I'm sure ill be adding to this list at some point.

Why are you doing the photos shoot I would have thought you'd be tired of looking at pics of yourself

Why are you doing the photos shoot I would have thought you'd be tired of looking at pics of yourself

hahaha....the guy i was going to do it with before (week out from the show prepped with con, but cancelled) got in contact and said he really wants to do one so i said im up for it. Its all free and i get free prints too, providing he can use the shots for his portfolio, which i said fine.

Something fun and kates dieting too so we can get a sexual one together :D

hahaha....the guy i was going to do it with before (week out from the show prepped with con, but cancelled) got in contact and said he really wants to do one so i said im up for it. Its all free and i get free prints too, providing he can use the shots for his portfolio, which i said fine.

you need to be lean otherwise youl need airbrush.com. fat shows up big time. i got my mate doing some for me as a thank you for some stuff and the last pic i posted, his reply was two more weeks. il be dead in two more weeks

Portfolio ... Is that what wanks banks are called now

you need to be lean otherwise youl need airbrush.com. fat shows up big time. i got my mate doing some for me as a thank you for some stuff and the last pic i posted, his reply was two more weeks. il be dead in two more weeks

I'll be lean mate. Enjoying it all :)

Portfolio ... Is that what wanks banks are called now

well, as long as i get some shots i dont mind. Pis.sed off with myself i didnt get them done before...all cos of low self esteem!!

I'll be lean mate. Enjoying it all :)

well, as long as i get some shots i dont mind. Pis.sed off with myself i didnt get them done before...all cos of low self esteem!!

You really are a character most people wouldn't be keen on having pics of them floating around with some weirdo...... But you just think waaaaaheeey free pics

Each to their own I guess

You really are a character most people wouldn't be keen on having pics of them floating around with some weirdo...... But you just think waaaaaheeey free pics

Each to their own I guess

mate, who cares though lol. its just an image. and if they look good (which they will cos come on..im not ugly ;), i dont think it matters if they are floating around.

mate, who cares though lol. its just an image. and if they look good (which they will cos come on..im not ugly ;), i dont think it matters if they are floating around.

Everyone is different mate

Good luck and hope you enjoy yourself

Remember no glove no love

lol, kates coming you pleb (else yeah, i would fuc.k him :D)

prob wont even happen, you know me, give it a few weeks and ill decide im small and start bulking again...

I know how this is gonna go

He asks for naked pics in return for £1000 you'll say sure then he'll offer you £1000 for sexual favours and you'll say yes

Kate will be thinking about how many shoes she can buy with that money

Fast forward 10 years that guy got you hooked on the crack and you live under a bridge offering blow jobs to passers by in return for small change

Back