Protein & Creatine

Dorm3r

Top Contributor
I can't believe the cost of these supplements these days gone up so much in price, where does everyone get there supplements from now days anyone aware of a decent supplier as myprotein seems to be well overpriced now days??

Stopped pretty much all supplements now.

Just use NXT beef isolate and creatine during workout when I remember just to use it up.

The protein is around 40quid for 1.8kg and creatine about 11quid for 300g in quality save I think it was. Warrior one, so cheaper than it is at BBW

Same as Simon90 I tend not to bother, and just spend sup money on food really but, creatine and whey from home bargains etc...
Even their prices make me baulk

I check hot UK deals a lot you can get a deal now and again it's still a issue with COVID I have taken to having more protein yogurts and a couple of cans of sardines a day

Stopped pretty much all supplements now.

Just use NXT beef isolate and creatine during workout when I remember just to use it up.

The protein is around 40quid for 1.8kg and creatine about 11quid for 300g in quality save I think it was. Warrior one, so cheaper than it is at BBW
I have that creatine but thinned it out with unflavoured too as it was so fakely sweet I couldn’t stomach it

I check hot UK deals a lot you can get a deal now and again it's still a issue with COVID I have taken to having more protein yogurts and a couple of cans of sardines a day
Mackerel in spicy tomoato sauce from Lidl is tasty and cheap

Thabks all got sports fuel 5kg protein and warrior creatine 300 blazin Berry total come to £53 cheapest I could find and had 20% discount so can't moan .
Can't believe how much creatine and protein has gone up over last few years

Hey! Dorm :bye:
Have you tried checking out bulk supplement websites or local health food stores? Sometimes they offer better prices and gotta have
best deals.
I have often found better deals in local health food stores. Got 40% discount on my creatine last weekend.

Back