Road To A Big Bastard (part 322)

Do you have decent trainers if you are doing CV outside?

Posted using TMuscle App

Yeah, man. Get some proper running ones, but used to suffer shin splints when playing football.

Went to see podiatrist years ago and got insoles made as shoes always get a slant on heel with way I walk. Need to get some, actually.

Training was good last night, did the following:

Plate Loaded Chest Press x 2
Incline Dumbbell Press x 2
Cable X Overs x 2
Bent over rows x 2
Wide Grip Pulldowns x 2
Seated Cable Rows x 2
Standing DB shrugs x 2

30 mins CV done this morning, HIIT biking tonight, which nearly makes me spew.

Onwards :)

HIIT bike nearly made me spew again last night - horrid.

Legs tonight followed by 30 mins CV. Although scales were up 2lb last week (gear), I'm definitely leaner as belt gone in even more on trousers.

Slept atrocious last night, can only think it's the tren causing it as had it before.

Legs and CV last night, was an okay session, but nothing incredible.

CV tonight too then a chill.

Feel leaner, diet definitely working with all the CV I'm doing, still eating decent amount too!

253lbs yesterday - 4lb loss this week.

Having a few personal issues, suffering mentally, but trying to remain as positive as I can.

Diet still the same, not cheating, just on auto pilot really.

It is what it is.

Posted using TMuscle App[/i

sorry to hear of the issues mate... good re the loss though... some times just even going through the motions can help alot... you need an ear or just to unload you have my number :D

Hey big man, making good progress as usual, keep at it mate!
If anything can help sort out the personal stuff, training can, been there myself more than a few times.
Onwards and upwards!

Thanks, guys.

It was a very low two weeks, but it was only myself to blame, I'm not playing the victim.

Really worked/working hard on myself and am definitely in a better place now.

Did CV Monday AM, but didn't train Monday night. Didn't do any cardio yesterday at all, but am training tonight and I'll do 30 mins CV after. Have a habit of beating myself up over missed CV/sessions etc, but I'm realising it's the exception not the rule and to recognise that last week was a superb achievement by not missing any and dropping 4lb :)

Delts and arms tonight and feel up for it. Diet hasn't changed at all, no desire to cheat and shape is changing too.

Get it sorted big man because old CJ is firing on all cylinders now

In all seriousness im glad u feel better....

I had a few shitty times last year but ive never been better as I am now, always brighter times around the corner buddy and the shit times make the good ones good

I enarf talk shit

Posted using TMuscle App

Delts & arms session was pretty good. Weight up on a couple of exercises so that's positive :)

30 mins CV after was okay, just a sweaty mess after it.

Up & out tomorrow morning at 06.30am for CV then another bout early evening. Actually don't mind CV, I think it's a habit thing. Like anything, once you do something enough you just crack on don't you.

Reactions: JB
Enjoyed CV this morning, but by eck' was it foggy!

ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1394695768.863599.jpg

ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1394695786.586052.jpg

Back