Ryans Prep For The 2012 Juniors!

Have you discussed this with the guys who are prepping you? Obv have to go with what you think is right for you.

And @Jay_Kidda you can pipe down considering how often you have chopped and changed in the past!!

Good idea mate.
I prepped for a bodybuilding show age 18 and then age age 21 and I pulled out both times as I wasn't ready.
Getting lean will prime you for some nice new growth though so do get good and lean.

@The Red Meat Kid , yeah that's it mate :) would rather come back regroup and do another year and make sure I can come in bang on the money! Most likely next year yes mate :)

@Jay , lmao come back when you have stuck to a plan more than a month assmunch :D haha

@gemc1981 , yes I have its been with there honesty that's helped me make the descision :)

@Michael. plans rest of the year are get lean either way, going to add in some carbss gradually over next few days and just steady lean out over next few months and let my body take a break from the harshness of diet just now, nock training back to 4 days and probs do 150-200g carbs training days but keeping it to half the carbs pwo in simple form then the other half complex in next meal so sorta carb backloading, maybe gona knock half the carbs off to 75-100g on non training days but will do a week full at 150-200 keeping it to meals 4/5 and see how I do for next 2 weeks if weight stays same then keep it at that for a bit, keep cardio in at 45 mins LISS ed too, coming off gear just now too and weights will be back to mon/wed/fri/sat again for bit more rest

@MUTANT , that's the plan still get nice and lean and come back, small rebound growth then if I choose il either come back and prep again next year or else may take next year to grow and come back in my last junior year but will decide nearer end of the year, either way tho il keep myself a better starting point and also begin prep earlier :)

Have came to the descision to pull out from the comp after lots of thinking and talking with folk, legs are going to let me down for presentable package! Upper body is around 8 weeks out where it should be but legs are around 12-14, still going to diet tho and get lean! Just won't be competing unfortunately, pretty gutting to have to do this but I've broke new ground got leaner than have been before and gona get more lean, learned lots of new things and most importantly more about how my body reacts :)

@warren, im around a 20/25 min drive from large I think!

You've made the right desicion mate

I know bud :) im only 18 so plenty time to compete! Gutted I won't be up there this year but thinking in the long term it will be better for me :)

No worries lad. Can understand you may be disappointed, but no shame in facing up to reality. If you think its right, roll with it.

Sorry to hear that mate - at least you can take away some good knowledge on how your body works for next time and also be lean for the summer!

Only 18 mate and lots of time.

There is alot you need to go away and think about and improve. You will have learned so much the last couple of month. Build on that

Like I said in text. You don't yet know how to train hard enough and have alot of growing to do when you do. Untillnthen your results will be minimal

Muscle maturity in legs inthink is an issue. I'd be hitting them hard but with real high rep sets old school

Your off season diet was gash up untill the end of the year and not productive for hitting gear at only 18. Take time off, give your body a rest and push on without drugs then when you do start again it will be a sonic boom effect

sometimes shocks me how serious everyone is on here.. little tounge in cheek joke

:confused:

Cheers guys !

Rab again all your points are valid mate, I still have ALOT to learn in this game and diet wise is the main thing, I didn't know much about a productive structure and now I have a better idea of how to do things and better food to consume etc rather than the pish I was doing! I'm coming off now and not going to go on the rest of the year as that was essentially a 5 month first cycle, diets from now wether off season or dieting will basically be based around the diet you've had me on the past week or 2 but either with carbs in or without

Training is one thing il work on majory, il get this up to scratch and push beyond new levels in the coming weeks :)

Reactions: Rab
Ryan,

all the time the world to hit the stage buddy , head up...done yourself proud and im sure you'll be up there in no time.

@jaykidda TBH honest, we all know you mean no harm but the effort that Ryan has put thus far, and to then realise that i wont bring it in in time would have been very very disheartening and thus the last thing he would have wanted to hear, was what your posted...nobber lol

Back