Snap General Election

Haha it's Socrates my mate, let's put it behind us eh?

They're just wise words to live by I reckon?
no problem pal although will check socrates quote to see you aint mugging me off now footballer or that famous greek clever guy

socrates.jpg

Ohhhhhhh.... jermey corbyn....

What do we all think of the political publicising of Glastonbury?

Ohhhhhhh.... jermey corbyn....

What do we all think of the political publicising of Glastonbury?

Thought his remark about building bridges and not walls was spot on

Especially whilst standing inside a 4 mile wall designed to keep the riff raff out :lol:

personally I think it is shit... should be above politicising... like sports...

Tbf festivals have been political since they first started. Woodstock was pretty political.

Things like this are made for jezzer, he loves a good rally or protest, fuck knows what he will do if he gets in at some point and the pressure is on him to make good on all these promises.

He is setting himself up for a fucking almighty fall if he dont deliver.

Thought his remark about building bridges and not walls was spot on

Especially whilst standing inside a 4 mile wall designed to keep the riff raff out :lol:
thats what all them libs are best at mate... esp the celebs... open our doors and shit but hey we live in gated communities with security and dont touch me... :D

Tbf festivals have been political since they first started. Woodstock was pretty political.

Things like this are made for jezzer, he loves a good rally or protest, fuck knows what he will do if he gets in at some point and the pressure is on him to make good on all these promises.

He is setting himself up for a fucking almighty fall if he dont deliver.
actually it was almost a spit in the face of politics... free and all that shit... free speech, drugs and rock and roll... and this other thing... begins with s... se... sesketchuan?? :D

tbf Doink I wonder how much of that is "real money" or money that was going to be spent anyway with a bit extra...

Back