"So, do you protein shake it then"?

I have had my friends sit me down and want to discuss my "steroid use" (she sweats nervously) as they "know I am using creatine and they are concerned about it" :confused::confused:

any friend of mine who let out the bag they were that fucking thick would be getting hoofed in the minge and binned

:D

This thread has given me the rage

You better lay off those shakes rs serious case of protein rage haha

Reactions: RS
The one I get the most is ''are you on them shakes'' lol

My mum used to say ''u cant live on powder''

and a guy at the gym says '' u got 2 be on the blender to get big''

You all seem to be surrounded and work with fukin idiots. I just don't get all this crap.

People just don't say anything. Maybe cos I look fukin awesome and double hard

or maybe you just dont look like you use them there muscletech things :D :whistling: :D

Boss at work, starts taking 1 shake a day, he comes to me today and rub his gut and says its working I can feel more defination in my stomach, but then he goes it says take 2 and I have been taking 1 so if I shoudl gain more LMAO

People are just FUCKTARDS

The only stupid thing that I hear people say is that I am not natural.
It is quite insulting for a natural athlete such as my self.
I mean do I look like a bloated balding zit bag:confused:

The only stupid thing that I hear people say is that I am not natural.
It is quite insulting for a natural athlete such as my self.
I mean do I look like a bloated balding zit bag:confused:

Con the reformed juice head lol

A guy told me a while back he'd gained 12lb of pure muscle in 3 weeks from taking protein shakes or something along those lines

Should have seen his face when I said " fucking hell? 12 lbs of PURE muscle in 12 weeks??? Well that shits all over my deca and testosterone mate, shits RIGHT OVER IT "

As he left the weights room to a torrent of laughter He didn't look too pleased and he never spoke to me again.
Deca and Testosterone? What do you expect - you bought the wrong brand of protein?!! Were you looking for CellTech and got distracted?!! :D

It seems ppl that don't even train take protein shakes at my work. It's as normal as taking vitamins around here. The thing that hacks me off is I had I guy the other day whom I've only just met ask me very bluntly "how much tren should i take a week" how the fuck should I know, do I look like a body builder to you??!! I'm at work, I'm not going to discuss that here, and secondly, the guy didn't even look like he'd ever set foot in a gym. If your of any size in the states PED use is immediately presumed, and most ppl think the only way to be any significant size is PED use.

i think some of you need to refine when searching for friends lol..

my mates can be thick as bricks but they all know what whey is and creatine lol... seriously you guys know some really fvcking dumb people, how do they get out of bed and get dressed in the morning? lol

alot of my mates dont train also so not like they are clued up, just have a bit of common sence.. they do come out with some howlers but if they ever admitted they thought whey was aas or creatine id literally back hamd them for being dumb :lol:

It seems ppl that don't even train take protein shakes at my work. It's as normal as taking vitamins around here. The thing that hacks me off is I had I guy the other day whom I've only just met ask me very bluntly "how much tren should i take a week" how the fuck should I know, do I look like a body builder to you??!! I'm at work, I'm not going to discuss that here, and secondly, the guy didn't even look like he'd ever set foot in a gym. If your of any size in the states PED use is immediately presumed, and most ppl think the only way to be any significant size is PED use.

Well for once their assumption is correct.
You cannot be of a significant size without PED use.
*Significant as in stand out from the public in a very obvious way.

i think some of you need to refine when searching for friends lol..

my mates can be thick as bricks but they all know what whey is and creatine lol... seriously you guys know some really fvcking dumb people, how do they get out of bed and get dressed in the morning? lol

alot of my mates dont train also so not like they are clued up, just have a bit of common sence.. they do come out with some howlers but if they ever admitted they thought whey was aas or creatine id literally back hamd them for being dumb :lol:

Upon reflection the friend in question is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.... She also asked me whether "chicken eggs were actually chicken's poo because they come out of a chickens bum" and that she wanted to get the music ID app for her iPhone which is called (according to her) "vajazzle". You mean "shazam" then......

I facepalm at her a lot.... But she is a dear :lol:

Reactions: RS
Or the other one "i want to do it naturally, no protein shakes or things like that" :confused:

I remember when I was in year 11 / 12 when first starting out at the gym - friends and I didn't really have a clue , we learnt through trial and error, didn't search online etc.

one of our mates went on the 'protein' and we couldn't beleive he wasn't staying natural. when he started the creatine, well, we were astounded. creatine just fills your muscles with pints and pints of water so they inflate, and as soon as you come off the creatine, your muscles go back to normal.

Back