"So, do you protein shake it then"?

I don't think I have ever experienced the thicko's in life some of you have. I do get genuine questions but they tend to be sensible by people who want to know. They don't impart knowledge on me if you see what I mean, like some of the gems on here.

I actually feel that I am missing out! The fun I could have ripping the piss out of these folks is unreal. :lol:

Mum: You know those shakes you drink...
Me: Yes mother, what about them
Mum: Well I was talking to 'Michelle' at work and she said it made her husband really angry and quite violent
Me: Not from drinking the by-product of cheese production mum...
Mum: oh, well thats what she said anyway, she reckons he had ''Roid Rage''

FMAL :confused:

Oh dear.

Was watching Come Dine With Me, because im just that cool, And the guy clearly trained lots, and used gear. Hes sat at the table and the girl goes:

"do you train lots then" to which he said not obsessively but he goes 5 times a week.

Then she say "oh, you dont protein shake it aswell do you?"

He said yeah and you would literally think he had told her he injects heroin into his eyes! "why do you do that to your body..." It went on. What on earth do these people think a protein shake is?? Its liquid food ffs! Ive actually had these questions myself when i started training and people are fucking stupid :lol:

The clue is in the name isnt it? Protein milkshake???

That was the guy with the massive bald patch who was somehow trying to hide it by having a big quiff at the front wasn't it.

Just fucking shave it off you fanny! :lol:

Just Google'd 'Are Protein Shakes Steriods' - Top Link >> Are Protein Shakes like Steroids? - Yahoo! Answers

fail.JPG

You've got a lovely trim figure, very nice what's that you are drinking?Protein shake going to gym later

Oh you don't want to do that love, don't get big and muscley it's not nice

Above is always said after a good 6-12 months of training and dieting BB stylee.

Also once had this classic;

Can you give me some tips to lose bingo wings?

Yep tricep dips

I'm not doing weight training stuff, don't want to lose my boobs

Moving on I remember when creatine first came out, and the scare storied in the media had friends take me to one side concerned I might try it. Meantime they were consuming recreationals at the weekend. I then did try PEDs and since then no-one has said a word, in fact these days they are quite happy to see me shovelling these white powders down my neck (HMB, L-Glut, Creatine).

Another classic, me mother asked a guy at her gym if he used anything to 'pump his muscles up'. "No" he said, "but they use steriods at xyz gym". Have heard this a couple of times both about the gym I go to and also know someone who runs a gym in another town who is getting the same treatment. Makes it sound as if they are shooting up in the flipping squat rack. I'd never dream of saying stuff like that, it's bitchin' talk.

Back