Spin Off From Cheating Thread...

Ok seeing how much traction the cheating thread has got and some people's reactions made me think.
Anyone got any experience with having an agreed open relationship with a serious partner or wife of theirs?
Or bringing another person in to spice things up, 3 some... be it another guy or girl?
I am only asking about Serious relationships, casuals don't count.

How did it work, did it work out, cause problems etc?

IMO you need to be a bit tapped in the head to watch your Mrs getting ploughed by another guy.

I couldn't do it.

The TM alpha obviously wants a 3 sum with 2 birds. However, that shit aint ever ending well. The night(in reality 2 mins) of fun. Wouldn't be worth the damage it would cost down the line.

One time the Mrs friend was over, she's a good looking girl. The topic got brought up, we were all a bit drunk etc... she then said, how she would like to watch us have sex. Even that was a bit hmmm this is pushing things slightly.

IMO you need to be a bit tapped in the head to watch your Mrs getting ploughed by another guy.

I couldn't do it.

The TM alpha obviously wants a 3 sum with 2 birds. However, that shit aint ever ending well. The night(in reality 2 mins) of fun. Wouldn't be worth the damage it would cost down the line.

One time the Mrs friend was over, she's a good looking girl. The topic got brought up, we were all a bit drunk etc... she then said, how she would like to watch us have sex. Even that was a bit hmmm this is pushing things slightly.

Friend in need is a friend in deed

I couldn't do it.

lol, Whaaat? The Mrs said that or the the friend? Tell me more dude, haven't had my morning rub out yet!

Reactions: Con
1st girl I was in love with suggested it for my birthday, she actually asked her mate cause she had seen me looking at her mate 'suggestively' as she had put it.

Her mate came round, few bottle of wine n it all started happening, was just strange tbh n gave me the feeling they had done it before, couldn't get that out my head n finished it about 6 weeks later.

Did it with an ex and her best mate, thought it was great
Pretty sure my ex returned the favour with her mate and her bf but could never be sure

I'm not sure i could actually watch my gf with another bloke.
Have no problem letting people watch me do it at all
Jesus, I've been on stage lookin like a sick whippet in fake tan and a thong.... People watchin me have sex is easy

I've had experience from both sides of the coin - I've been the 'other' in threesomes or the wifes bit on the side and other far more fked up scenarios as well as dabbling with a partner a few years back.

the latter isn't for me.. it seems sharing isn't my forte but no real issues came of it, a vital component for me is the agreement that if anyone feels uncomfortable then its game over.

each to their own really though, if you're the kind of person where the physical and the emotional aren't intrinsically linked and it keeps things interesting/exciting then so be it. Nobody is getting hurt.

The older I get, the more I begin to question the social norms around relationships and related behaviour.. We're effectively forced into monogamy off the back of some religious dogma that is now ingrained into society.

now where's that anonymous button lol

I'm with @Greyphantom if im totally honest.
These things always sound good but generally end up a huge emotional mind fuck.

One Sunday morning a mate of mine called by my house pleased as punch and started telling me and the missus about the 3 some he'd had with his wife and her work mate previous evening.
I was intradested :) my missus was in shocked suprise lol ( think he just had to tell someone lol )

Then it soon unfolded that the workmate had a pork sword and not a female lol my toes were curling and me and missus both cringing for England.

He's no longer married to her
Go figure.

I've had experience from both sides of the coin - I've been the 'other' in threesomes or the wifes bit on the side and other far more fked up scenarios as well as dabbling with a partner a few years back.

the latter isn't for me.. it seems sharing isn't my forte but no real issues came of it, a vital component for me is the agreement that if anyone feels uncomfortable then its game over.

each to their own really though, if you're the kind of person where the physical and the emotional aren't intrinsically linked and it keeps things interesting/exciting then so be it. Nobody is getting hurt.

The older I get, the more I begin to question the social norms around relationships and related behaviour.. We're effectively forced into monogamy off the back of some religious dogma that is now ingrained into society.

Similar experiences and outlooks here.

As i work in a Gym/health spa i do hear funny stories.. One woman told me she and her husband go in a swinger club. She said casually this weekend i am doing a gang bang. I said, not for me but she said she liked the feeling of being stimulated by lots of hands... she was not ugly but not my taste and was a funny lady with good Humour. I did at times feel though that deep down inside she was sad. She even asked a girl who worked in the gym if she wanted to have a 3-er. I did get involved in a 3-er years ago when i was middle 20s. I was on my HGV course at Leckonsfield, was 91 or 92. I went on the piss with a couple of R Anglians ( Vikings) who were in colchester at the time. Me and one of them used to go to a House and meet 2 chicks. One night mine was not there and his chick was a good looking girl but drunk like a fish. after necking some booz she said are you coming upstairs?.. so we went up. I said to the other guy(won´t name him as we were both married) do her Doggie...so i stuck my manhood in her mouth. So i shot my load in her mouth and she went to kiss the other guy who got upset cause i fired my fat in her mouth... ha ha ...happy days. Never did it again because truth be told i never liked it. she wanted me to pump her but i said, nah... i will go get a drink and went down stairs. The R Anglain was pumping her bare back.. i am amazed he never caught anything. I always just went for a blow job no pumpin.. were just slappers.

I've never done it with me & 2girls, but I've done 1 girl 2guys a few times, i've done 2guys 2girls a few times & i've done 3guys 1 girl once. my mrs has never been involved though :lol:

I wouldn't have a 3 some with the mrs with an extra guy or girl. its just asking for trouble

tbh for me its got nothing to do with being forced into anything... I just dont want to share... if I were single no attachments then thats diff as you say but fvck the religious doga... I am as unreligious as you can get... so for me its a personal thing...

Back