Spin Off From Cheating Thread...

What an intelligently worded and elequant reply! (is this really TM lol)

I think thats key, the physical and emotional being seperate. Tell me guys, who here can have honest conversations with their partners about previous sexual exploits without getting jealous?
I am happy to talk to the mrs about her previous partners. Infact I have asked "what's the naughtiest thing you have ever done?" "tell me about your one night stands" "did he have a big cock" I honestly don't feel one ounce of jealousy to any of ther responses, infact I'd be lying if I said the conversations didn't turn me on a bit.
this is why I wouldnt... well one of the main reasons anyway... I dont want to know hers, she dont want to know mine and the one time it was brought up (by some dumb fvck asking a question of my mrs while I was right there) we both shut it down quick...

I worked in a swinging club and have seen pretty much everything go. I used to speak to couples about it and the how's and whys. I tried to get my head around it and try to think how they do and I just can't see around me staving the fellas head in. Lol. They all say that if either of you are remotely jealous then it simple won't work. Also if it's an attempt to patch things up it will end in tears. So for me. A no no.

I also had a mate who was having threesomes with his wife and her mate for months. He was like a Cheshire cat. Then one day his wife left him and the kids to go live with another women.

Again. The thought is awesome. But it's a Pandoras box situation Imo. Especially with a long term partner. With a couple of randoms then I'm in there upto the feathers no questions lol.

Back