Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
33,643
Messages
1,119,688
Members
20,559
Latest member
bigbodybuilding
  • © 2000 - 2026 All content on this website is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without consent.
  • TMuscle forum does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding supplements.
    TMuscle has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM. IF MEMBERS FIND ANYTHING ILLEGAL PLEASE REPORT IMMEDIATELY FOR PROMPT REMOVAL

    Read Our Forum Terms and Rules
  • TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

    TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

    Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

    Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Steroid Use Results - Are You Happy?

1

1russ100

Since being on another forum and here ive seen the cocktails of drugs and doses of peptides get bigger and go on fo longer certainly with beginners/intermediates trainers . There are people cruising on more than alot would do flat out and tbh im not knocking anyone, but money spent and doses done by people, id expect a bit more for my £ than some of the results branded about so far.

just to confirm im not anti drug use at all but it genuinly worries me seeing beginers talking about and using the likes of insulin, thyroid drugs, dnp when the results are not there and they clearly shouldnt be looking any further than a sensible eating plan and a bloody good workout.

So how many are genuinly happy after time on and how do people decide when they think they are ready for more products and bigger doses?
 
I'm very happy with results I've found a cycle/stack which works for bulking and one for cutting


totally agree with you here!!!!!


people are obsessed with fast results everyone wants to make the same gains as their first cycle and to achieve this they try new drugs with not proper research which can only lead to problems e.g."slin" can seriously screw you with lack of carbs!!!

find something that works for you and stick to it , no need to change


GOOD POST BUDDY
 
  • Like
Reactions:
theres been a few threads recently where the topic should be on one thing but withing two posts has belted straight on to gear and just wonder how many beginers/inters read it and think its the only way.
 
I think alot of guy's on these forums should just use test and dbol,i think they
might be supprised with there gains,there are many who dont seem to improve
year on year,and should be alot bigger and heavier by now?
THink its more down to micky mouse dieting as well,hindering there
long term gains.
Alot of the gear going around tho is rubbish,so stick to basic stuff you know
works.
 
  • Like
Reactions:
i have only seen a handful of physiques on forums IMO which may warrant the drug use ive read in posts. and most of the guys with the better physiques are the more conservative ones
 
i have only seen a handful of physiques on forums IMO which may warrant the drug use ive read in posts. and most of the guys with the better physiques are the more conservative ones

alot got me thinking from dnp thread and a couple of others. what do i do to get fat off? get out of bed and do cardio should always be the first answer should it not?

if you are doing that with a clean diet a tough training regime and are still struggling, add some fat burners if dnp be your chioce well you van say, im doing everything bang on so il try this
 
Since being on another forum and here ive seen the cocktails of drugs and doses of peptides get bigger and go on fo longer certainly with beginners/intermediates trainers . There are people cruising on more than alot would do flat out and tbh im not knocking anyone, but money spent and doses done by people, id expect a bit more for my £ than some of the results branded about so far. just to confirm im not anti drug use at all but it genuinly worries me seeing beginers talking about and using the likes of insulin, thyroid drugs, dnp when the results are not there and they clearly shouldnt be looking any further than a sensible eating plan and a bloody good workout. So how many are genuinly happy after time on and how do people decide when they think they are ready for more products and bigger doses?

Happy with how I look, of course not, who is? Happy with how I've changed and happy with my physique in comparison to a lot of people I've met who prattle on about how amazing their training and diet is with minimal gear use, very, especially when I consider just how p1ss poor my own diet is almost year round :)

As for money spent, everything is relative, comparitavely speaking what I spend on BB compared to what I earn I have no issue with whatsoever.

When do I decide when i'm ready for other products and bigger doses, whenever I understand the basic principles of how they work I then experiment with how my body reacts and I have and will try more than most.
Does my physique justify it, comparitave to some, no, comparitve to others, oh fcuk yeah!
 
^

just there you admit that your diets poor. is it a case of just cant be bothered?
 
I must admit that my doses are increasing the bigger I get but I still put diet and training as my priority.

Lots of short cuts in life and who are we to slate those that take them......
 
Happy with how I look, of course not, who is? Happy with how I've changed and happy with my physique in comparison to a lot of people I've met who prattle on about how amazing their training and diet is with minimal gear use, very, especially when I consider just how p1ss poor my own diet is almost year round :)

As for money spent, everything is relative, comparitavely speaking what I spend on BB compared to what I earn I have no issue with whatsoever.

When do I decide when i'm ready for other products and bigger doses, whenever I understand the basic principles of how they work I then experiment with how my body reacts and I have and will try more than most.
Does my physique justify it, comparitave to some, no, comparitve to others, oh fcuk yeah!



Most people must have some really sh1t sources then, I have personally seen results of people around me's physique transforming while using peptides, from guys straight from using thoer first course to pro's!



GH at low dose and peptides at most doses do provide subtle effects, that's why some take 20+iu to see dramatic effects, assuming again you have legit stuff :)



How much is genetics, how much is actual hard work and dedication and how much is people talking complete BS about their use as they're rather hide it on public forums and claim that their gains are down to their hard work and effort and not the PED's they using secretly??


or on the flipside though why would people lie? how many hope that people are lying so they dont have to put in the hard work?

ive lost 2 stone and someone asked me what have i been doing. i said training three times a day. i was basicly accused of lying and tbh im not but i dont care anyway
 
Usually for beginners, if they cruise they're not happy with results and looking for an excuse to go back on ASAP.

I'm over the moon with the 2 courses of gear I've done. Have to say though, the slin and peps have helped a lot which I take permenantly.
 
Well, when i compare with stuff i see others using im happy. Only tried ghrp6 in the way of peds for a few weeks but hunger was too much.

Id love to try slin to bring up some lagging parts, but dont think im ready for it yet.
 
Ive just started 10 weeks of test e, 2 weeks in so will post on this thread post pct..
i did do dbol for 3 weeks cause thats only how long they lasted haha. gained 30kg on deads 20 on bench 40 on squats.. and a stone in weight which isnt really noticeable pmsl

i realise tho i started wayyyy to early....
 
^just there you admit that your diets poor. is it a case of just cant be bothered?
Mostly time, I can easily work 80 hours a week, I have a baby en route, a dog to take care and friends and family who for the most part come before my training. I'll admit when I do concentrate on diet I gain exponentially more, my point was that in comparison to some I know who bleat on about diet and hard work, I'm happy with how I look comparitavely speaking :)
 
I've never doen a course of test but if i did i'd want to look considerably different to how i do now, and i know people that have done a couple of courses and look worse!

I've done two courses of low dose orals and to be honest i'd still look like i do now if i hadn't done them.
 
Back
Top