Straughany the Warrior

Pah, you don't weigh fcuk all. A decent fart would give you enough lift to manage a pullup. :lol:

QFT!. I look forward to weighing 10ST and repping the pull ups all day long ;)

I had to look look up QFT. :D

The next time I am 10 stone I will be suffering from cancer or the likes so I don't wish to ever be able to rep out the pullups. :lol:

I had to look look up QFT. :D

The next time I am 10 stone I will be suffering from cancer or the likes so I don't wish to ever be able to rep out the pullups. :lol:

"Quote for truth"...or "Quite f*cking true"...depends how you want to percieve it.

Congrats mate.

I cant do wide pull ups...but then i have no lats....and im fat.

Cheers mate, ive got ne Lats either (or any muscle anywhere else for that matter) so am surprised I can do them.

Weighed in today and I'm 183lb How the **** did that happen lol I was 181 on Tuesday which was a loss now I end the week in a gain.
And before anyone try's to make me feel better by saying its muscle I'm not having that, no way have I gained 2lb of muscle in 4 days whilst dieting :lol:
Anyway back to the drawing board and hopefully 4lb loss next week haha

Weighed in today and I'm 183lb How the **** did that happen lol I was 181 on Tuesday which was a loss now I end the week in a gain.
And before anyone try's to make me feel better by saying its muscle I'm not having that, no way have I gained 2lb of muscle in 4 days whilst dieting :lol:
Anyway back to the drawing board and hopefully 4lb loss next week haha

madness isnt it, thats why i go by the mirror! **** the scales

You can diet @JB but you just choose to have a good life unlike us bastards who do diet and are miserable as fcuk :lol:

On that note av just got back from today's training which was a 7 mile run, now all of my legs and feet are cramped up :-(

Back