1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Swiss Healthcare Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by salford21, Jan 14, 2022.

1. EugenC

EugenC Full Member

All due respect but "crafty blends" can t replace tren, tren is tren. Even 500mg deca can t replace 100mg tren let s be honest ...
    I have some experience using both and i can tell which is which by the rage, mood swings, strength and all the side effects etc. ... So cut the shit with the "crafty" ...

Tronic and GolfDelta like this.
  2. Mersey Muscle

Mersey Muscle Full Member

I'd know the difference too but that doesn't mean blags like this don't happen mate. You would only realise something wasn't right a few weeks into the cycle. There are many inexperienced guys on forums and in gyms that got blagged with deca and other stuff cheaper than tren powder.
    There's some good labs around but we're not dealing with honest respectable businessmen here are we.

3. Mersey Muscle

So are you going to start using this light tren? Run it for 8 weeks and report back with some feedback.
    I'm not bashing the lab but I don't believe that's decently dosed tren mate. Cool looking amps though.

4. Mersey Muscle

Oldest trick in the book. Cheap compared to var and the powders are more easily available than var and you wouldn't even know the difference when you were making slow gains off low dose dbol with no bloat. What's so hard to believe about that. Surely you're not naive enough to think that all steroid dealers are honest. Plenty of proper blaggers out there.

5. mal

mal Top Contributor

Why add nolva though seems strange, for gyno? Im sure some labs pro did in the past..methyltest was a popular substitute on many tests on wedinos and winny.

6. HTL

HTL Full Member

Nolva wouldn’t stop the bloat

7. spearman

spearman Full Member

Exactly what I thought, but can’t be arsed arguing with him!

8. Mersey Muscle

The nolva was in the mix to keep the water weight down from dbol and slow the rapid gains to trick people in to thinking it was var. I could tell you a story about a gym owner in a small village with a girlfriend who gossiped too much to her best mate about helping her fella with pill pressing his orals. His var, winny, tbol were all just low dose dbol with nolva. He sold gear to most of the lads in his little gym and all of them were praising the pills and making the gains they expected using var, winny, and tbol. His girlfrends best mate was the girl I was going steady with at the time so I found out about the blag pretty quick. Don't know what dbol/nolva ratios he was using but he had a crafty winning forumla that worked and was cheap to produce and fooled everyone.

mal likes this.
  9. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Sounds like there was some clueless mother fuckers buying off him if they couldn’t tell the difference between Dbol with a bit of Nolva added and legit anavar

And obviously that story is complete fantasy anyway but that’s a given innit

10. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

Lol lol! I have an ex mate like you. Lives in total fantasy. Nolva does not keep water down and besides dbol has a half life of just 3-4 hrs so to get the gains you have to drop a dbol ever 3-4 hrs. Without doing that you will not see much from dbol if any at all, that’s my understanding of it. Never like the stuff anyways as it made me really agitated.

anyways this lad derails all the threads. I recon Swiss healthcare is good. I’m getting my bloods done in the next few month on these. Also the tren will be tren and not Deca and test.

tank you are a turd

mal likes this.
  11. Mersey Muscle

Believe it or disbelieve it mate. That doesn't matter to me. I know it actually happened and I just shared the story so take it or leave it for what it's worth. This happened a long time ago when most of us were novice trainers with not a lot of history using steroids repeatedly to understand what we should be feeling. Dbol was for blowing up and the others were for slow lean gains and some strength with minimal bloat. That's easily achievable with a low dose of a dbol and some nolva in my experience now many years later. It's ok to admit that you weren't always as knowledgeable and experienced with steroid effects as you are now mate. If you were given var winny tbol to use for the first time when you were younger how would you know what you should be feeling? If strength went up and you added a little weight with no bloat it would be easy to think you were on legit gear.

Disregard this fantasy if you don't believe it mate so we don't have to waste each other's time chatting.

12. spearman

spearman Full Member

Nolva does not stop bloat. An AI is required for that.

what a melt!

13. GolfDelta

GolfDelta Competitor

Tank in full bullshit mode again. Not willing to back down no matter how obvious it is that he’s wrong/lying with his make believe stories which only act to highlight his complete lack of knowledge.

Richie_Rich likes this.
  14. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

The loss of appetite from dbol after a week would be the biggest giveaway

Richie_Rich likes this.
  15. Mersey Muscle

My first 2 dbol cycles as a novice in the days of pyramiding the dose haha didn't give me any appetite issues at all. I was eating huge plates of food and necking weight gainer shakes 5 times a day on 20 to 30mg. It was only when I started getting to 50mg to 80mg that my appetite vanished so I think appetite problems on dbol and other orals are dose dependent mate. You need a fair bit of gear experience to be able to spot every subtle effect from every drug and identify everything you're actually on based on a hunch and what your mind is telling you.

It's great if some people think they can do that (excluding tren for someone with experience) but I think they're being a bit presumptuous and misguided. My story is over and I've said what I wanted to say so I'll leave you guys to discuss the finer points of getting blagged and how it could never happen to you now.