1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Swiss Healthcare Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by salford21, Jan 14, 2022.

1. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

You can tell straight away with the pip

2. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

The sust seem pip free which is unusual for sust for me but I am only using 125 mg but I recon Swiss are using more solvent as it’s quite thin.

3. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Top Contributor

Just caught up on this

ffs

4. mal

mal Top Contributor

Remember karachi sust youd have pip for a week lol gains were good though.

5. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

I spoke too soon I have a lump in my shoulder but no pain. The Karachi organon stuff was the best but seen amazing copies. Coincidentally I’m hoping in the next few weeks even tomorrow to speak to a lad I know who gets this gear but I want to ensure I’m getting ligit gear so I’m going to have a bit craic on with him tomorrow to see what he can get me. I’m just on trt at the moment anyways and I’ve got plenty gear there so no rush but I like to stock up when it’s there. ;)

mal likes this.
  6. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

It keeps getting derailed. However what I can say is that not many on here or ukm talk about this gear. It must get made and sold in gyms only. I mean most of the lads I talk to in my gym don’t even use forums.

7. spearman

spearman Full Member

I know one source who carries. Well I think it’s this, I keep getting mixed up with the other Swiss one that’s knocking about.